Re: Brandon cooper

Kevinmoorefellover wrote:That’s a massive shame. On the face of it, it’s hard to see what the benefits are to anyone of Cooper going back early.
Swansea have a long-term injury to one of their regular CBs, and I would imagine Cabango may be generating some interest.

I can imagine Cooper will be in and around the first team.

rncfc wrote:
Kevinmoorefellover wrote:That’s a massive shame. On the face of it, it’s hard to see what the benefits are to anyone of Cooper going back early.
Swansea have a long-term injury to one of their regular CBs, and I would imagine Cabango may be generating some interest.

I can imagine Cooper will be in and around the first team.
Ah, I wasn’t aware that Swansea had injury issues. It’s still a shame, as a full season playing 1st team football would have benefited County, Swansea and the player. I can’t see him being a regular at Swansea just yet, despite their injury woes.

Having thought about it I think for now my preferred solution would be Shephard on the right side of the 3 defenders and Baker to replace him in the wing-back role. Don't see Howkins having the passing range to play how we're trying to at the moment. Longe-King is just a complete unknown to us all!

Collars wrote:Having thought about it I think for now my preferred solution would be Shephard on the right side of the 3 defenders and Baker to replace him in the wing-back role. Don't see Howkins having the passing range to play how we're trying to at the moment. Longe-King is just a complete unknown to us all!
Howkins may be the better option to play at Rodney beach.