Re: Exiles Grandstand: FA Cup 3rd Round Brighton & Hove Albi

Unlucky, good battling performance but the best team won. March was superb for them as was White. Did snigger when BAHAFC brought on their 2 subs - Propper, Tosseur.

Positives -
DLK was excellent, should slot in well during league games.

King's shot-stopping superb, shame his distribution was woeful.

Bennett and Micky also good. Haynes and Shep drifted in and out, going from good to poor, but great cross from the latter to force our equaliser.

Negatives -
MF taking off substitute Collins, our only player with the energy to last another 30mins. I can only assume MF considered the game was over in the 91st min and threw on Big Kev without properly thinking through removing Collins. I think this decision might have cost us the match as Collins would've run his socks off in ET.

Sheehan sat too deep and was definitely at fault for their goal, he sat off March, moved away and indicated for someone else to shut down the shot when he was closest and it was his man.

If I was a neutral I'd have switched off around 60mins, it showed that we haven't played since 26/12.

Proud to be a fan though for the effort and endeavour.
Last edited by DeePeeNCAFC on January 10th, 2021, 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.