Watching on Sunday

Newport County natter & football chatter.
User avatar
User

County-at-the-races

Location

Somerset

Watching on Sunday

Postby County-at-the-races » January 6th, 2021, 8:36 pm

Is it only available on BT Sport or will it be on the ifollow?
If only BT how do you get around having to pay for a months worth when you only want a day or a week
User avatar
User

Kairdiff Exile

Location

Our proud capital...

Re: Watching on Sunday

Postby Kairdiff Exile » January 6th, 2021, 8:38 pm

Pretty sure there’ll be live commentary on BBC Radio Wales.
no avatar
User

OLDCROMWELLIAN

Location

TrefGruffydd

Re: Watching on Sunday

Postby OLDCROMWELLIAN » January 6th, 2021, 9:43 pm

County-at-the-races wrote:Is it only available on BT Sport or will it be on the ifollow?
If only BT how do you get around having to pay for a months worth when you only want a day or a week


Only audio available on ifollow for £2.50
no avatar
User

G Guest

Re: Watching on Sunday

Postby G Guest » January 7th, 2021, 12:16 am

Video will not be on iFollow. BT Sports only offer a month's viewing as a minimum for £25. So you can't buy a day ticket as with Sky Sports.
User avatar
User

Amberexile

Location

Sheffield

Re: Watching on Sunday

Postby Amberexile » January 7th, 2021, 12:47 am

I believe there is a NOW TV day pass available in Ireland that covers BT Sport for 10 euro
no avatar
User

rncfc

Location

Caerphilly

Re: Watching on Sunday

Postby rncfc » January 7th, 2021, 8:01 am

Kairdiff Exile wrote:Pretty sure there’ll be live commentary on BBC Radio Wales.


I've opted for pigeon carrier instead.
User avatar
User

Kairdiff Exile

Location

Our proud capital...

Re: Watching on Sunday

Postby Kairdiff Exile » January 7th, 2021, 8:27 am

?
no avatar
User

G Guest

Re: Watching on Sunday

Postby G Guest » January 7th, 2021, 2:33 pm

Amberexile wrote:I believe there is a NOW TV day pass available in Ireland that covers BT Sport for 10 euro


I can't find any reference to that on the Now TV website. Now TV is part of Sky and they offer a Sky Sports day pass for a tenner.
User avatar
User

Amberexile

Location

Sheffield

Re: Watching on Sunday

Postby Amberexile » January 7th, 2021, 3:08 pm

G Guest wrote:
Amberexile wrote:I believe there is a NOW TV day pass available in Ireland that covers BT Sport for 10 euro


I can't find any reference to that on the Now TV website. Now TV is part of Sky and they offer a Sky Sports day pass for a tenner.


I'm assuming the .ie in the web address is Ireland

https://www.nowtv.com/ie/sports-overvie ... -section-6
no avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Watching on Sunday

Postby UPTHEPORT » January 7th, 2021, 3:14 pm

Amberexile wrote:
G Guest wrote:
Amberexile wrote:I believe there is a NOW TV day pass available in Ireland that covers BT Sport for 10 euro


I can't find any reference to that on the Now TV website. Now TV is part of Sky and they offer a Sky Sports day pass for a tenner.


I'm assuming the .ie in the web address is Ireland

https://www.nowtv.com/ie/sports-overvie ... -section-6


I would say you would need an Irish IP address
User avatar
User

Amberexile

Location

Sheffield

Re: Watching on Sunday

Postby Amberexile » January 7th, 2021, 3:16 pm

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Amberexile wrote:
G Guest wrote:
Amberexile wrote:I believe there is a NOW TV day pass available in Ireland that covers BT Sport for 10 euro


I can't find any reference to that on the Now TV website. Now TV is part of Sky and they offer a Sky Sports day pass for a tenner.


I'm assuming the .ie in the web address is Ireland

https://www.nowtv.com/ie/sports-overvie ... -section-6


I would say you would need an Irish IP address


Or to live in Ireland of course
no avatar
User

rncfc

Location

Caerphilly

Re: Watching on Sunday

Postby rncfc » January 7th, 2021, 3:23 pm

If you register for BT sport for the month, I think that 2 people can also watch on a mobile or laptop device using your login details.

Not 100% on this but worth looking into. Could split the costs across 3 people and all then get to watch.
no avatar
User

PerthDave

Re: Watching on Sunday

Postby PerthDave » January 7th, 2021, 4:12 pm

rncfc wrote:If you register for BT sport for the month, I think that 2 people can also watch on a mobile or laptop device using your login details.

Not 100% on this but worth looking into. Could split the costs across 3 people and all then get to watch.


That's correct. I have a BT-sport account and another family member uses my login to watch at the same time on a different device.

ta Dave
User avatar
User

County-at-the-races

Location

Somerset

Re: Watching on Sunday

Postby County-at-the-races » January 7th, 2021, 5:35 pm

I don't mind giving the club the money, but reluctant to pay £24 to BT in order to fund the PL and F1
no avatar
User

G Guest

Re: Watching on Sunday

Postby G Guest » January 7th, 2021, 6:28 pm

I've already bought a BT Sports month pass and will watch cup games from tomorrow as well as County on Sunday.

I have a VPN service on my tablet provided by AVG Antivirus. One of the options this provides in an internet ID in Dublin. If anybody else has got this I can't see why a Now TV Sports Extra Pass for Sunday won't work for watching BT Sports.
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MisterB, Percy plunkett, Risca_Exile

Powered by phpBB ®