THE PITCH

Lets hope the surface has enough time to drain away before the inspection as we have had another significant spell of rain fall over night and the tide times for today are shown below.

Tides for 2021-01-17
Type of tide Time (GMT) Height (metres)
Low. 04:15. 1.9
High. 09:55. 12.7
Low. 16:33. 2.0
High. 22:14. 12.1

Re: THE PITCH

Risca_Exile wrote:Unfortunately we can't/won't be able to play the style of football we did to get to the top of the league.
Should be able to at away matches though. Horrible game to watch from a football perspective. Good point after the sending off though. Could have knicked it at the end.

faerun exile wrote:Current pitch wasnt too bad for its first 2 seasons 17/18 and 18/19. Last season it was knackered and was due to be replaced as we know last summer. Completely shagged now.

Yep. Hasn't helped that the WRU has whored out an already over used pitch to other teams too like Wales ladies, Wales u19's & c***iff blues. Unfortunately for us it's their ground and we simply have to put up with it until the club can get it's arse into gear and develop our own stadium. I won't hold my breath.
Last edited by Exile 1976 on January 16th, 2021, 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fu Ming wrote:At least Dragons have no more home fixtures in January and only 2 home fixtures in February.
Not sure how Dragons fixtures come out - can’t only have 2 more games left surely. No wonder regional rugby is dieing on its arse. Maybe they have a second round of fixtures like Scottish football.

faerun exile wrote:
Fu Ming wrote:At least Dragons have no more home fixtures in January and only 2 home fixtures in February.
Not sure how Dragons fixtures come out - can’t only have 2 more games left surely. No wonder regional rugby is dieing on its arse. Maybe they have a second round of fixtures like Scottish football.
There is talk of a new round of fixtures involving South African teams in addition to pro 14 fixtures also, although not due to start 'til April when the pitch should hopefully be showing signs of improvements.

The pitch is officially crap I dont know if it's just me but watchin the two teams play on that just doesnt seem worth watching we were playing some really classy football october novembertime I looked forward to watching us but tbh last 3 or 4 games we are a mid table at best team on a parks standard pitch I'm not blaming anyone it's just what it seems like to me we have lost that oomph star quality watchin a team that can get a draw when losing and geta win when drawing