Re: Josh Labadie

Don’t know Josh Labadie, but Joss is our club captain so unlikely to be leaving.

“Loads of activity and club captain’s car spotted in the car park at a place where County train on bad weather days, the day before a match when the team would be travelling up and staying in an hotel”. Hmmn. All seems very normal to me.

At a time when we’re short of inspirational midfielders I can’t see Joss leaving despite FGR’s interest last year and the fact they’ve just sold their captain midfielder Carl Winchester to Sunderland.

Re: Joss Labadie

Friday is normally press day, right?

With JOSS being our captain I would expect him to be involved in a lot of the press activity, so wouldn't worry too much.

JOSH Sheehan however, I worry about leaving. But I do think he'll be here until the summer where someone will snap him up on a free.

jamiencafc wrote:Friday is normally press day, right?

With JOSS being our captain I would expect him to be involved in a lot of the press activity, so wouldn't worry too much.

JOSH Sheehan however, I worry about leaving. But I do think he'll be here until the summer where someone will snap him up on a free.
Seems he could be on his way up the M5

flat4 wrote:
jamiencafc wrote:Friday is normally press day, right?

Seems he could be on his way up the M5
Which one, Josh or Josh?.....

UPTHEPORT wrote:So a car was in the car park and a few juros

Mmmm!
Here's another thought to throw into this silly thread. Why would the club make a press event about a departure shortly before a fixture, thus aiding the opposition preparation for the match?

excessbee wrote:

Mmmm!
Here's another thought to throw into this silly thread. Why would the club make a press event about a departure shortly before a fixture, thus aiding the opposition preparation for the match?
Good point.

While we're on the subject why would the club announce they are about to make four signings when in fact three were so precarious they fell through? Thus aiding the opposition and making us look silly?

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
excessbee wrote:

Mmmm!
Good point.

While we're on the subject why would the club announce they are about to make four signings when in fact three were so precarious they fell through? Thus aiding the opposition and making us look silly?

The club didn't announce they were about to make 4 signings, the manager said he was 'hopefully' bringing in 4 players.

Exile 1976 wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
excessbee wrote:

Mmmm!
Good point.

The club didn't announce they were about to make 4 signings, the manager said he was 'hopefully' bringing in 4 players.
Which was a stupid thing to say. Flynn has many attributes but he would be far better advised to keep his mouth shut until signings are made. To use boxing parlance he talks a good fight. Fans will always speculate and rumours, some true some not, will always abound. A simple statement of 'I'm looking to bring in players, if and when they sign on the dotted line the fans will be informed immediately' would suffice. Raising expectations which don't materialize, is I'm afraid a major weakness of Michael Flynn's, he would do well to avoid this oft' made mistake.