When is Counties next game, Home or away

i I read in the South Wales Rugby Rugby Rugby Argus That the pitch at Rodney Parade is affecting the rugby team very much, which surprises me because a great number of the players involved in "ruggah" seem to enjoy scrabbling around in the mud for quite a while during most occasions that I've seen them on TV AND it seems that every time County have a home game on the weekend Well Goodness me if the Ruggah always seem to get a home game on a Friday evening before.
Come on the Port Bob Bassett

Re: Who are County playing on Tuesday

BertieB wrote:I I believe County have two games next week , who are they playing home or away ?
We play Carlisle, at home, on Tuesday 19:00 kickoff. Then home to Cambridge United, which was scheduled for Saturday at 15:00, the time (and possibly day) for this is not yet decided due to the Royal funeral, but it won't be kicking off at 3pm.

Re: Wilmott loaned to Exeter

DeePeeNCAFC wrote:Exeter manager talking about Robbie in my local paper today:

“As for Robbie, he provided what we needed in the wide areas after losing Nicky Law and the injuries to Joel Randall and Randell Williams. Robbie has been a strong performer and we’ll monitor his situation back at Newport.”

Out of 160 comments on the Exeter Forum discussing the retained list, only two were in favour of offering Wilmott a contract. Seems like the supporters are not necessarily in tune with the Manager, much like here where Robbie was concerned.

Re: Wilmott loaned to Exeter

Taunton Iron Cider wrote:
DeePeeNCAFC wrote:Exeter manager talking about Robbie in my local paper today:

“As for Robbie, he provided what we needed in the wide areas after losing Nicky Law and the injuries to Joel Randall and Randell Williams. Robbie has been a strong performer and we’ll monitor his situation back at Newport.”

Out of 160 comments on the Exeter Forum discussing the retained list, only two were in favour of offering Wilmott a contract. Seems like the supporters are not necessarily in tune with the Manager, much like here where Robbie was concerned.
I think the key, perhaps critical comments from the Exeter manager were that Robbie wasn’t match fit and hadn’t trained properly before he joined them, and so they could only play him in every other game. Hence he won’t have been noticed by their fans in the same way as if he played 90mins each game, much like Gambin played only sporadically for us?