Re: Wilmott to Exeter

Feeling as rough as **** today but that has cheered me up

The thought of not having to see MF bring him on in the 65th minute when we are struggling to play out the rest of the game with effectively 10 men :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Does that mean MF will play Baker as right back / wingback on Saturday and the next few games now Shephard is out suspended because I was expecting him to play Wilmott there ?

Re: Wilmott loaned to Exeter

He called himself an old school winger and that is what he is.Flynny has messed him about by playing him in other roles,he did surprise me by saying he will score goals,that’s something he hasn’t done throughout his career.He will have fond memories of this club and we will of him but,it was the right time to move on.

Re: Wilmott loaned to Exeter

neilcork68 wrote:
exile1960 wrote:Good luck robbie people seem to forget the contribution you have made to our club many great memories .
He has made contributions to the club in the PAST but he has been stealing a living off the club this season with his performances too
Need to get over yourself Neil.Robbie has being doing his best for the team,not been played in his best position for a long time.still the best crosser of a football we have had.people on here blaming him for us losing matches despite only being on the field for twenty minutes.who’s going to be next to blame now he is gone Neil looking forward to finding out.