New 1912 Exiles episode #43: Turning the corner?

Jack is joined by Rhys, Ed and debutant Jamie to consider what might lie behind County's stuttering form since December and ponder whether Saturday's ten-man win against Grimsby might herald the start of a change in fortunes. We also cast our collective eye over the comings and goings of deadline day, give some much-warranted praise to the iFollow commentary team, and give our back stories by talking about our first County games.

As always, drop us a line via Twitter or Facebook with any feedback, offers of lucrative advertising, or to volunteer to come on a future episode of the pod.

Re: New 1912 Exiles episode #43: Turning the corner?

Hello,
Thanks for this - it made for good company as I spent an hour pottering in the greenhouse.
Just a couple of points - you said that we should sigh up Farquharson on a deal but I think that he's already on a 2.5 year contract , quite long for us and implies that there may have been some competition to sign him , hence the offer of a longer contract.
The other point is that I think that Scrimshaw has played well , given limited service, and should be an asset to us . I do hope that I'm right on this.
Good debut by the new contributor as well.
Thanks again

Tony

Re: New 1912 Exiles episode #43: Turning the corner?

Cheers for that. You're a man after my own heart - I often listen to podcasts whilst gardening as well. I'd love to know what other posters do whilst listening to the pod.

You're right - it was Longe-King who we were saying needed a contract extension (his expires at the end of this season, I believe). Imagine if we could have him and Farquharson signed up for two full seasons after this one, and how they could develop together. Along with the experience and ability we already have in that back line, it really could be something special.