Maynard (No votes)
Amond
Total votes: 1 (3%)
Taylor
Total votes: 1 (3%)
Lewis (No votes)
Total votes: 34

Re: Man of the Match Southend home

Percy plunkett wrote:Can I vote for myself.I lasted the full game although I spent most of it shouting at my iPad to pass it or,go forward.I also resisted the temptation to throw the bloody thing out of the window.
I watched the game but listened to the American Senate impeachment hearing. I ended up more interested in the latter.

SULLY34 wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:
SULLY34 wrote:Farky, simple choice.
Distribution was pretty ropey though, I've gone for Gambin, best of a very poor bunch
Not as bad as LK but defended very well, quick and has made the step up from the Welsh League.
I've gone for Longe-King. To be honest it's between LK and Farky in my mind. Yes both are guilty of just lumping it up-field but that is preferable to prancing around with it and getting caught out. I'm fairly happy with 2 defenders from lower leagues keeping things simple in this early stage of their step up. You could argue also that they are having to lump it up-field because the players in front of them are not moving into positions for a pass to be made to them. They were decent at defending and got rid of the ball. Job done.

I was going to go for DLK but he could have been sent off and really annoyed me given what 's happened in the last five matches.I wouldn't about he and PF ' stepping up.(Aldridge,Washington). Connah's Quay and TNS are the Rangers and Celtic of the Welsh Premier league. I went for Mickey (and turned the commentary off after 10 minutes as it was 'doing my head in ')

Between Farkey and LK for me just seemed to be more involved on balance Farkey who I think had more mentions and did move well for his chance at goal.
The big question is whether these two clearly athletic lumps can add any finesse to their game let’s hope so then we have two great signings otherwise what looks like two decent stoppers but prob always L2 stoppers - although that could be worse