Thanks for nothing "!!

I hjave had about 6attempts to get the I Follow to see the last 6 games with no luck at all, I wrote to the club emailed I Follow and numerous times onto this board, putting up with many comments from people, but I started at 17. 50 to try again as I take it that the I Follow doesnt act before one hour before kick off I actually got success at 1845 and eventually A PICTURE in all its glory.
The Pitch looked awful and as the game wore on so did the players
Come on the Port !! Bob Bassett

Re: Thanks for nothing "!!

Good Evening

Great news Bob! Hopefully smooth sailing from now on!

Jack, what do you mean as the “feed”?

The I-follow commentary I think comes in ten minutes before kick off but I got the picture a good half hour before. Was able to watch players warming up etc. Until they infill the centre of the screen with match info.

Think that first half hour was probably more entertaining too.....

Phil in Northampton

phil_in_npton wrote:Good Evening

Great news Bob! Hopefully smooth sailing from now on!

Jack, what do you mean as the “feed”?

The I-follow commentary I think comes in ten minutes before kick off but I got the picture a good half hour before. Was able to watch players warming up etc. Until they infill the centre of the screen with match info.

Think that first half hour was probably more entertaining too.....

Phil in Northampton
Think jack means commentary 15 mins before

Yes Thank you men for appreciating my joy at "getting there", I dont like bashing the players for their efforts, But that pitch does nothing to improve the entertainment, and having sat through the blue and white days of Jimmy Scoulars sky blue stripes and a once only appearance of the silk black and amber striped shorts one does get to feel immune to ridicule or shame and hark back to the sound of the cockle seller going round the dogtrack selling his wares yelling "any cockles:"
AAAH they be good ol days !............... Come on the Port Bob Bassett: