BBC Wales

Somehow they find money within their budget to show their "golden boys - Swansea City v Man City' live today.
This when we seem to get very limited coverage off them on Radio Wales. It's not as if they need to use the budget to cover Cymru Premier fixtures as that league has been mothballed since mid December

The week before last we played on Tuesday, as did Swansea. The Swansea game was on FM South West Wales, whilst we got no coverage at all and had to put up with Janice Long.... Cardiff played away the next day , the game was broadcast live on All frequencies....

Re: BBC Wales

neilcork68 wrote:Somehow they find money within their budget to show their "golden boys - Swansea City v Man City' live today.
This when we seem to get very limited coverage off them on Radio Wales. It's not as if they need to use the budget to cover Cymru Premier fixtures as that league has been mothballed since mid December

The week before last we played on Tuesday, as did Swansea. The Swansea game was on FM South West Wales, whilst we got no coverage at all and had to put up with Janice Long.... Cardiff played away the next day , the game was broadcast live on All frequencies....
Old news Corky I've had our MPs and Ams on case but no joy

ulkraineinthebahrain wrote:My bet is based on listening figures. More people want to listen to Janice than Newport County unless it's a big game like FA Cup.
But Janice isn't on on a Saturday afternoon. Radio Wales used to broadcast the County's matches on AM when there was a clash with Cardiff.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:After tonight could I thank BBC Wales. Frankly the fewer people who about what and embarrassment of a football team we are the better.
Agree with you there Stan.
Best to hide under the pillow.
Draw the curtains so no one can witness us watching.