Re: Pitch having a rest

Given the number of games left to play on it by both the Dragons and us, unless the air temperature increases over the next few weeks, something will have to give.

I can see either us or the Dragons playing a few games elsewhere. I don’t know what the rules are, but the weather will be the deciding factor not Pro 14 or efl rules.

pembsexile wrote:Given the number of games left to play on it by both the Dragons and us, unless the air temperature increases over the next few weeks, something will have to give.

I can see either us or the Dragons playing a few games elsewhere. I don’t know what the rules are, but the weather will be the deciding factor not Pro 14 or efl rules.
Our next home match is Tuesday 16th February vs Exeter City. BBC weather forecast currently shows a maximum temperature of 11c and a minimum of 6c. After this weekend, I think rain is more likely to be the problem than temperature.

Amberexile wrote:
pembsexile wrote:Given the number of games left to play on it by both the Dragons and us, unless the air temperature increases over the next few weeks, something will have to give.

Our next home match is Tuesday 16th February vs Exeter City. BBC weather forecast currently shows a maximum temperature of 11c and a minimum of 6c. After this weekend, I think rain is more likely to be the problem than temperature.
I think football is ok to play in the rain.