Re: Know anyone???

Glasllwch Goalkeeper wrote:
Company Overview:
Newport County AFC continue to overachieve both on and off the field. As a result, the club continues to expand it media presence across its various platforms. © 2019
Glad that Newport County AFC can achieve a laugh from me off the field because I'm aghast at their current performances on the field. If this is overachievement can we go back to plodding along. It was an easier watch...

Company Overview:
Newport County AFC continue to overachieve both on and off the field. As a result, the club continues to expand it media presence across its various platforms. © 2019
When one analyses that which is said one can often discern the truth. Self praise is no praise but careful examination of what is said is often revealing.

I would therefore like to point out that in their own words the performance of Messrs Foxall, Ward, et al off the pitch is as accomplished as is the performance of Newport County on the pitch.

Gavin, Kev. I don't rate you it's true. Nonetheless I hate to see such self loathing in anyone. :grin:

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Company Overview:
When one analyses that which is said one can often discern the truth. Self praise is no praise but careful examination of what is said is often revealing.

I would therefore like to point out that in their own words the performance of Messrs Foxall, Ward, et al off the pitch is as accomplished as is the performance of Newport County on the pitch.

Gavin, Kev. I don't rate you it's true. Nonetheless I hate to see such self loathing in anyone. :grin:
"Newport County AFC continue" / "the club continues". Subject-verb inconsistency in the boardroom = dressing room lost.

Mellings post is spot on surprising what a bit of factual research does.

I spoke to the current media manager last week about the history of the the Jena game and he said he initially volunteered with the club to get experience so this is a definite step in the right direction and a great opportunity to gain real experience at a football league club with a qualification at the end of it.

No doubt if the club at paid for example £5 an hour somebody would've criticised them for chucking money away and paying over the required rate.