Football Related

Very bad day yesterday as rushed into the grange with serious medical problems at 5.30 in the morning.
hoped it would be quiet but around 30 people waiting.
At 1.00pm i finally got released but waiting for my lift home a young lad in full County strip arrived with his Mum hobbling badly.
looked like he has arrived straight from a game academy possibly 15/16 year old.
By then every seat in AE was full no gaps, standing room only apart from those able to sit on the floor.
Horrendous bet the lad was still there at midnight.

Re: Football Related

bigfan wrote:Very bad day yesterday as rushed into the grange with serious medical problems at 5.30 in the morning.
hoped it would be quiet but around 30 people waiting.
At 1.00pm i finally got released but waiting for my lift home a young lad in full County strip arrived with his Mum hobbling badly.
looked like he has arrived straight from a game academy possibly 15/16 year old.
By then every seat in AE was full no gaps, standing room only apart from those able to sit on the floor.
Horrendous bet the lad was still there at midnight.
I hope it wasn't to serious? I hope everything is ok now and that you feeling much better?

Re: Football Related

[quote="fyllunah
I hope it wasn't to serious? I hope everything is ok now and that you feeling much better?[/quote]

Thankfully a superb young lady doctor got me sorted in the end.
Very scary the chaos at a new hospital and ambulances backed up outside.
Felt sorry for the young County player as I reckon he was there for the day stuck in that madhouse waiting room.