( L ) Southend
( D ) Exeter
( L ) Forest Green

1 win in 12
8 points out of a possible 36
Scored 12 goals

Not good reading is it ???

That's not a blip that's a disastrous run of results for any manager

I'm sorry but as good as he has been and what he has achieved for us in the PAST ( for which he deserves every bit of credit for he should also be up for criticism and IMO the sack for the latest disastrous rum of form we are in
The tactics we use are dire , his signings in the last window have done absolutely nothing and all we get off him or W Hatswell is ''its the pitch''
FGR managed to play on it today and scored 2 goals . We with 6 strikers on the pitch during the game managed 1 shot on target

Re: Since 12th December 2020

This is when the wheels fell off our season....Around the time he was saying he wanted to try and bring in as many as eight new players during the window.
For or against him those FACTS dont make nice reading do they ??
1 win in 12...that could have been 0 wins because Grimsby played us off the park first half and could and should have been three up by half time..

neilcork68 wrote:Our league form sine 12th December 2020
( L ) Leyton Orient
( D ) Salford
( L ) Oldham
( D ) Crawley
( D ) Salford
( D ) Cheltenham
( L ) Oldham
( L ) Harrogate
( W ) Grimsby
( L ) Southend
( D ) Exeter
( L ) Forest Green

1 win in 12
Scored 12 goals

I'm sorry but as good as he has been and what he has achieved for us in the PAST ( for which he deserves every bit of credit for he should also be up for criticism and IMO the sack for the latest disastrous rum of form we are in
The tactics we use are dire , his signings in the last window have done absolutely nothing and all we get off him or W Hatswell is ''its the pitch''
FGR managed to play on it today and scored 2 goals . We with 6 strikers on the pitch during the game managed 1 shot on target
I agree with you Neil. However your points would carry more weight if on 12 December you had written a thread entitled our league form to date. Like many "supporters" it seems that you don't do praise.

Blackandamber wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:Our league form sine 12th December 2020
( L ) Leyton Orient
( D ) Salford
( L ) Oldham
( D ) Crawley
( D ) Salford
( D ) Cheltenham
( L ) Oldham
( L ) Harrogate
( W ) Grimsby
( L ) Southend
( D ) Exeter
( L ) Forest Green

1 win in 12
Scored 12 goals

I agree with you Neil. However your points would carry more weight if on 12 December you had written a thread entitled our league form to date. Like many "supporters" it seems that you don't do praise.
That's a fair critique of the poster. I also read the op's prediction for this season's league finish which was highlighted recently. Let's just say we'd have to lose a fair few more games to get anywhere close to that! That said, continue this dire form its not out of the question :cry:

I know currently we are dire, but before this collapse we played 15 Won 10 Drawn 3 Lost 2 achieved 33 points. We have the players to get out of this hole, we need creativity so I would drop Sheehan and give him a rest of 3/4 weeks. Play with a diamond of Labs, Shephard, Gambin and Amond in front of them. Play back four with Baker at RB. Play Telford and Maynard up front. Then keep this side for 4 games no changes!!

Season 18/19 12 games from mid December lost 6 won 3 drew 2 points 11 so 3 more points than this run.

Games played 33 points 46.

Games played now 28 points 44.

18/19 we made the playoffs.

Neil along with many others wanted MF sacked, I said we'd make the playoffs.

We've played 5 less games but only 2 less points, we've turned it round once from further back and a game against man City still to come, just saying.

Just for interest here's our relative league positions compared with last year:
First column is our league position this year to date
Second column is our league position last year

11 23 Game 1, Scunthorpe
9 19
3 15
1 17
3 6
2 2
2 2
1 3
1 3
1 2
1 3
1 4
1 4
1 4
1 6
2 6
1 5
1 4
1 6
1 8
2 13
2 13
3 13
7 13
4 15
5 15
5 15
7 12 Game 28, FGR

Chin up

None of the above matters. History and all in the past.
Currently we are totally clueless, sinking slowly into the swamp we call Rodney Parade.
Wednesday we play Walsall on a tidy pitch, if we play just as woeful then its time for a change.
Win loose draw but give it a go with the ball on the ground then nothing changes and Flynny continues as our leader.
regardless I read on here that he is unsackable due to the mad long term contract as a reward to Mrs Flynn.
Lets all hope that the tide will turn sooner than later.