Re: New CZJ commemorative shirt

Percy plunkett wrote:
butlinsamber wrote:
George Street-Bridge wrote:Like the shirt but I don't have PayPal and don't propose getting it. Is there an option for standard debit card purchase?
Same question from me
I can’t imagine that the club would not allow anyone to pay by card or cash once the shop reopens.Maybe If you email the club to find out.
I think If you haven't got PayPal account you pay by card when you check out PayPal just front it

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:
butlinsamber wrote:
George Street-Bridge wrote:Like the shirt but I don't have PayPal and don't propose getting it. Is there an option for standard debit card purchase?
Same question from me
I can’t imagine that the club would not allow anyone to pay by card or cash once the shop reopens.Maybe If you email the club to find out.
I think If you haven't got PayPal account you pay by card when you check out PayPal just front it
I went the whole way to payment yesterday and it was PayPal or nothing.

I used to use PayPal but I went on it for your last Food Bank Jim and they wanted to know the ins & outs of a cat's backside so I scratched that and haven't used it since. Jim, I'm happy to transfer money directly to you in the future if this will be acceptable. If so I'll DM you when you've got the next one going.

Melling's equaliser wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:
butlinsamber wrote:
Same question from me
I went the whole way to payment yesterday and it was PayPal or nothing.

I used to use PayPal but I went on it for your last Food Bank Jim and they wanted to know the ins & outs of a cat's backside so I scratched that and haven't used it since. Jim, I'm happy to transfer money directly to you in the future if this will be acceptable. If so I'll DM you when you've got the next one going.
Great stuff cheers