Re: Grandstand: Walsall v Exiles

SULLY34 wrote:Farky looking the best of the bunch. Dolan and Haynes steady enough, Shepard cannot defend at all but puts the odd cross in, Sheehan way too deep but still mainly going sideways or backwards, Gambin on to replace Bennetts, Maynard should've passed to Telford! Thought Lavery and Demetriou was a 50:50
Really, for me Farkey is poor tonight beaten for pace a couple times, poor positioning and almost a suicidal back pass - looking decent going forward but it’s his defending that is worrying me.
Not sure why Bennett plays behind the forwards and Sheehan in front of our defence shouldn’t the more creative be nearer the forwards and the better defender nearer the defence?

County ranger wrote:
SULLY34 wrote:Farky looking the best of the bunch. Dolan and Haynes steady enough, Shepard cannot defend at all but puts the odd cross in, Sheehan way too deep but still mainly going sideways or backwards, Gambin on to replace Bennetts, Maynard should've passed to Telford! Thought Lavery and Demetriou was a 50:50
Really, for me Farkey is poor tonight beaten for pace a couple times, poor positioning and almost a suicidal back pass - looking decent going forward but it’s his defending that is worrying me.
Not sure why Bennett plays behind the forwards and Sheehan in front of our defence shouldn’t the more creative be nearer the forwards and the better defender nearer the defence?
I said the same thing,seems obvious.Benno can't play or create,he is a spoiler like labs but,Josh is playing behind both of them.

County ranger wrote:
Dodgy pass was close !! He's definitely the strongest and quickest at the back, my MOM so far.