Re: Ifollow help

Justanordinaryfan wrote:Tbh I have found Ifollow a great service abs have t had any issues this season, but tonight it’s been buffering a hell of a lot. Don’t know if it’s my wifi or what but the picture is blurry on occasions too.
Emailed them mate not happy tonight paid a tenner for a lot of buffering

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Justanordinaryfan wrote:Tbh I have found Ifollow a great service abs have t had any issues this season, but tonight it’s been buffering a hell of a lot. Don’t know if it’s my wifi or what but the picture is blurry on occasions too.
This is interesting and may or may not apply to you but here’s my two pennorth :grin:
I use an iPad to watch on iFollow and use Sky broadband which is great downstairs but needs a booster for the 1st floor and attic. I never have any buffering problems but last Sunday for the Exeter game I had a blurry picture. I started to look at my settings and noticed that while I was watching downstairs at the back of the house, my iPad was connected to the upstairs broadband booster. As soon as I connected to the main broadband box, the picture was perfect.
Therefore I’d suspect the broadband connection if you’re getting buffering or milky/blurry video.

I watch via a laptop connected by wifi to a BT Hub but the laptop is also connected to the TV via a HDMI cable. The TV acts as an additional computer monitor, though I do get the sound through the Bose speakers too.

I had buffering from 88 minutes for about 3 minutes.

The one game where I failed to connect was the FA Cup tie at Orient. I messaged iFollow on the chat function around 3.15 and took a picture of the screens around 3.45. I emailed the photo to the EFL, replying to the 'you are successfully registered' email and they refunded the £10.

I would obviously have preferred to see the game and I don't know what can be done for home game failures for season ticket holders (and I hope that I'm not the one who finds out).

lowandhard wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
This is interesting and may or may not apply to you but here’s my two pennorth :grin:
I use an iPad to watch on iFollow and use Sky broadband which is great downstairs but needs a booster for the 1st floor and attic. I never have any buffering problems but last Sunday for the Exeter game I had a blurry picture. I started to look at my settings and noticed that while I was watching downstairs at the back of the house, my iPad was connected to the upstairs broadband booster. As soon as I connected to the main broadband box, the picture was perfect.
Therefore I’d suspect the broadband connection if you’re getting buffering or milky/blurry video.
Here's the reply Mike I think it's an automated reply because I wasn't using my phone to watch I was using my TV :roll:

Anyway got a refund

Thank you for contacting iFollow Support.

The reason you are experiencing buffering issues is that you are using the mobile browser and not the mobile app as stated on the website when you purchase the match pass.

Although you might be able to watch that way in the past the constant buffering issue can easily be explained as you are using mobile chrome and not the app.

As a gesture of goodwill, we will issue a refund for that match pass where we could find that you had issues watching and if the same occurs in the future on the mobile browser no refund can be issued to you.

Allow 3-14 working days for the funds be returned to your account.