Date set for club and Supporters' Trust AGMs

Newport Association Football Club Ltd (Newport County AFC) and Newport County AFC Supporters’ Trust AGMs will take place on 22nd March 2021. Given the current restrictions they will take place virtually.

The club AGM will take place from 7pm-7:30pm. Only shareholders in the club can attend this meeting and attendees will be required to register their attendance in advance by contacting office@newport-county.co.uk.

The AGM will cover:

Acceptance of the audited accounts for the financial year ending 30th June 2019.
Re-appointment of auditors.

The Trust AGM will take place from 7:30pm-8pm.

Only Trust members can attend this meeting and attendees will be required to register their attendance in advance by contacting info@ncafctrust.org. Only Trust members who joined the Trust before 31st January 2021, will be able to attend.

The AGM will cover:

Acceptance of the audited accounts for financial Year ending 30th June 2019.
Re-appointment of auditors.
Proposal to amend the normal tenure for elected directors.
Please contact office@newport-county.co.uk if you need to clarify your shareholding in the club.

Please contact info@ncafctrust.org if you need to clarify your shareholding in the Trust.

https://www.newport-county.co.uk/news/2 ... -set-agms/

Re: Date set for club and Supporters' Trust AGMs

jonescmj1 wrote:Does anyone have a copy of the annual accounts for FY ending June 2020, these would have been ratified at the AGM
No they wouldn't. As the notice at the start of this thread states, the AGMs was to consider the accounts for the financial year ending June 2019.
They're available on Companies House. Pretty sure they were discussed on here a few months back.
The 2019/20 accounts won't have been filed yet. It's normally 9 months after the end of the financial year but has been extended to 12 months due to Covid.

Kairdiff Exile wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:These are unusual times but,normally there would be plenty of comments regarding tonight’s AGM.Did anyone attend,how did it go?.
I was there. Not a huge attendance (22, I think). If we get chance, I'll do a segment on it in a 1912 Exiles podcast at some point soon.
Was that 22 screens including directors or,22 members excluding the board.Were there any questions sent in by members or questions asked at the meeting.

Percy plunkett wrote:
Kairdiff Exile wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:These are unusual times but,normally there would be plenty of comments regarding tonight’s AGM.Did anyone attend,how did it go?.
I was there. Not a huge attendance (22, I think). If we get chance, I'll do a segment on it in a 1912 Exiles podcast at some point soon.
Was that 22 screens including directors or,22 members excluding the board.Were there any questions sent in by members or questions asked at the meeting.
When I looked, there were 22 people in attendance, including existing board members (although not all of the board were able to attend). And yes, there was time allocated for a Q&A and in my opinion the board did a good job of responding thoughtfully and fully to all the questions which were put to them.