Re: Starting today.

Great point earlier. County actual: P8, W4, D1, L3, GD3, Pts13.

UTP 12
Mad Norm 10
Pembs 10
Old Cromwellian 9
Butlins 9
Special Branch 9
Papski 9
Steve 7
Exile 6
Worksop Amber 6
Low and hard 6
Daftas 6
Mr Figo 6
Stan 5
Portskewett 4
Flat 4 - 4
Sully 4
PiN 3
Reebok 1
Neil C 0
Llanwern Exile 0
King of Gwent 0

Next up Carlisle, home Tuesday.

pembsexile wrote:Great point earlier. County actual: P8, W4, D1, L3, GD3, Pts13.

UTP 12
Mad Norm 10
Pembs 10
Old Cromwellian 9
Butlins 9
Special Branch 9
Papski 9
Steve 7
Exile 6
Worksop Amber 6
Low and hard 6
Daftas 6
Mr Figo 6
Stan 5
Portskewett 4
Flat 4 - 4
Sully 4
PiN 3
Reebok 1
Neil C 0
Llanwern Exile 0
King of Gwent 0

Is it 1 point for a correct guess Pembs?

Mr Figo wrote:
pembsexile wrote:Great point earlier. County actual: P8, W4, D1, L3, GD3, Pts13.

UTP 12
Mad Norm 10
Pembs 10
Old Cromwellian 9
Butlins 9
Special Branch 9
Papski 9
Steve 7
Exile 6
Worksop Amber 6
Low and hard 6
Daftas 6
Mr Figo 6
Stan 5
Portskewett 4
Flat 4 - 4
Sully 4
PiN 3
Reebok 1
Neil C 0
Llanwern Exile 0
King of Gwent 0

Is it 1 point for a correct guess Pembs?
Good question Mike. I can only give the answer that I think. As you know, Stan started this league with the intention for the eventual winner being the one who gets close to the County actual points tally at the end. I note you got the score and result both correct yesterday - well done.

Until now, in the previous 7 games we had not had a draw (4W, 3L) so the situation didn’t materialise. I think it was the intention to give people 1 point if they predict the draw and that happens. Everyone else obviously gets 0.

Perhaps Stan can come on here and explain things in a bit more detail. I hope I have it right. I think I have but you never know.

Good Evening

That’s the problem these days, people worrying about winning, let’s not bother with points anymore!
Mike is doing a grand job keeping the competition going without worrying who scores what.
Might be an idea just to award random points to everyone as you think fit, anyone complaining gets no points next time!
I’ve been rubbish in this and so deserve some bonus points to keep me interested,

Phil in Northampton

phil_in_npton wrote:Good Evening

That’s the problem these days, people worrying about winning, let’s not bother with points anymore!
Mike is doing a grand job keeping the competition going without worrying who scores what.
Might be an idea just to award random points to everyone as you think fit, anyone complaining gets no points next time!
I’ve been rubbish in this and so deserve some bonus points to keep me interested,

Phil in Northampton
I make no apology for being competitive Phil - I am! :grin: