Re: Starting today.

Good Morning

Can I first confirm, are we still under the jurisdiction of “stans rules” or is it “stans rules” as interpreted by Mike. ( who doesn’t always read rules) or is it now “Mikes rules”

Hoping for leniency in any future dispute over my prediction...

Port Vale 1 Newport 1

Thanks

Phil in Northampton

phil_in_npton wrote:Good Morning

Can I first confirm, are we still under the jurisdiction of “stans rules” or is it “stans rules” as interpreted by Mike. ( who doesn’t always read rules) or is it now “Mikes rules”

Port Vale 1 Newport 1

Thanks

Phil in Northampton
Hi Phil. It is most definitely Stan’s rules as he started it. Hopefully I will not need to interpret them :grin: also hope there is no need for any leniency as I am sure everyone will obey the rules and not need a decision from me. Just two points:

1. I won’t be tallying up the goal difference weekly unless we need a tie breaker at the end of the season. If that happens I will publish the points table in full. As Stan has alluded to, this will take some effort.

2. To be honest, and this is my understanding of the rules or not, I am not sure what happens if there is a draw in a particular game. My feeling is that the players who predict the draw get one point. Everyone else gets zero. That will mirror County own points and that is Stan’ aim. The problem with that is - I haven’t altered Stan scores for the first three games. We have had three wins and no draws. How then do some people have 4 points where a draw has been included? That’s the rules I don’t understand. See what I mean about rules :grin:

Thanks for the clarification ( or confusion!)

To be honest I’m not bothered about the scoring yet, when I get near the top of the table of course I shall demand a full re-count.

Well done for taking the reins, I have full respect for anyone giving up their time for others enjoyment, and Reebok heads that list. I certainly could not commit the time to do this.

Phil in Northampton

phil_in_npton wrote:Good Morning

Port Vale 1 Newport 1

Thanks

Phil in Northampton
Hedging your bets Phil,I take it you still go 4-0 at the bookies.

It would seem there has been a over sight on you part sir or is it my mistake for questioning MF ability. (Freedom of Speech and all that)

Port Vale 1 v 1 Newport County

UTP 9
S Branch 9
Mad Norm 7
Steve 6,
Papski 9
Exile 6
Butlins 6
Pembs 6
Stan 5
Mr Figo 5
Worksop 4