Re: You'd think

UTP it's you that need to get real, Flynn is the manager they are his players but he has no tactical ablity. Insults to forum members shows the arguments are lost. I think you are a very good hearted person and that's to your credit. Have a good evening

Need to keep moving on though standing still is backwards - managers run out of steam at all levels and Flynn has run out of steam - everybody needs a change
At the moment we are seeing Flynn waste the cup money on poor signings who he cannot get anything out of. When the money runs we are in the brown stuff.

County ranger wrote:Need to keep moving on though standing still is backwards - managers run out of steam at all levels and Flynn has run out of steam - everybody needs a change
At the moment we are seeing Flynn waste the cup money on poor signings who he cannot get anything out of. When the money runs we are in the brown stuff.

I see MF is full out blaming the players in the Argus... That's going to help team morale

Wrong team selection, wrong tactics and lack of having a plan b., c or d... That's down to him

If they ain't doing what he's telling them change it or them.. Will he???

Play at 'home' against a struggling side and go with a back 5 and 3 defensive midfielders in the side....
Continue to play a striker who has 1 goal in 12 ratio???
We don't or can't score, change the strikers not the formation or tactics of why we can't???
Sign players to spend Saturdays on their sofas at home but continue to play players who aren't performing???

Yes, it's the players fault, not his???????

ajs wrote:UTP it's you that need to get real, Flynn is the manager they are his players but he has no tactical ablity. Insults to forum members shows the arguments are lost. I think you are a very good hearted person and that's to your credit. Have a good evening
Tell me where the insults are please
I am keeping it real we are 7th in league 2 not bottom we still have a great chance of promotion

We are crying out for a change in tactics. Team has no width and we seem to have no ideas once we get into the final third.

Subs are very predictable too, take off midfielders and chuck on as many strikers as possible. Get defenders and Sheehan to lob balls at a static line of strikers.

Flynn has put together a squad of mostly great pros. He seems to have surrounded himself with hard working players with good personalities but we have zero flair. Only Gamblin looks like creating anything in the final third. Twine stood out because he had flair, was brave and fearless.

I think we will probably scrape into the playoffs due to the poor form of teams around us but it's hard watching this sterile passing at the moment. It's easy to tell the players to pass the ball more but the real skill is getting them to pass with purpose.

Special branch wrote:Totally agree with N C and AJS : it's a shambles at present and there is no direction or plan and dreadful team selections . I really can't understand why Baker, Evans and Collins seem to have been frozen out.
Am I invisible?

neilcork68 wrote:Don't forget to brush that sand out of your hair UTP when you stop burying it.. Keep that arse Covered..

Why have we gone from top of the league to where we are now and by the next time we play we could be outside the play offs even though he and the BOD continue to throw money chasing promotion?
Sign players we probably can't afford but see no improvement in displays...
Twine & Cooper

Alan G Bryant wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:Don't forget to brush that sand out of your hair UTP when you stop burying it.. Keep that arse Covered..

Why have we gone from top of the league to where we are now and by the next time we play we could be outside the play offs even though he and the BOD continue to throw money chasing promotion?
Sign players we probably can't afford but see no improvement in displays...
Twine & Cooper

?????? Can you explain to me what you mean??????

We were top when we had them, he hasn't adequately replaced them IMO

Maynard is probably on double their two wages combined and more, Telford is probably being well paid as he came from a league one club to us and now we have Ledleys wages on top.
Have we improved even though we have increased the wage budget?