Mistakes plea

Look I know our players are in L2 for a reason but surely they should heed some football common sense, known and understood at every level from the parks up. That is the following, losing the ball in midfield can be dangerous but pissarseing about with it and losing it on the edge of your own box is positively suicidal - recently it lost us the Tranmere game and looked like tonight would be a repeat performance. I’m just glad the referee saw the offences that gave us the winning free kick and penalty because he saw sweet fanny adams otherwise tonight.

Re: Mistakes plea

lowandhard wrote:Look I know our players are in L2 for a reason but surely they should heed some football common sense, known and understood at every level from the parks up. That is the following, losing the ball in midfield can be dangerous but pissarseing about with it and losing it on the edge of your own box is positively suicidal - recently it lost us the Tranmere game and looked like tonight would be a repeat performance. I’m just glad the referee saw the offences that gave us the winning free kick and penalty because he saw sweet fanny adams otherwise tonight.
Well said indeed.