I follow recently

Great result last night. I didn't see it. I have been very disappointed with I follow recently. The last home game I saw a week or so ago, we were a full three and a half minutes behind the real time. On my watch it was nearly 5 mins past three when that game started. It is most certainly not 'live'. For that reason I have stopped watching it for the moment. It is very annoying as obviously I love watching my team.

Quick question. Was the game last night at the CCS live and in sync? The reason I mention it is because I saw Matty penalty goal replay on SKy Sports football last night at round about the same time that comments were coming in on this forum. I try and watch both things at the same time on different devices, sad I know.

Did the fact that we were at a different location have an effect upon any delay with the iFollow transmission? Any thoughts please.

Re: I follow recently

Yes, watching prolonged replays, especially with the live commentary continuing, was perplexing.

Coincidence or what, since spending my pennies on a new Mac my Ifollow coverage is aligned with that of a mate's who texts after goals are scored. Prior to the purchase I was usually a minute behind.

County Valleyboy wrote:What annoys me is just before the start of the game Tim / Charlie start talking about facts of the two teams and they are cut off by a long I follow advert!!
I wonder if they realise they are wasting there breath and time?
They’re not wasting their breath. Those listening to the audio service don’t have to suffer the adverts, so get to hear all their remarks.

It astonishes me that iFollow get away with showing adverts and that people put up with it. You’re paying for a service, you shouldn’t have to have adverts too. One or the other, but not both. But I gather it’s the same for BT or S*y Sp*rts, which is One of many reasons why I wouldn’t subscribe to them.

Kairdiff Exile wrote:
County Valleyboy wrote:What annoys me is just before the start of the game Tim / Charlie start talking about facts of the two teams and they are cut off by a long I follow advert!!
I wonder if they realise they are wasting there breath and time?
They’re not wasting their breath. Those listening to the audio service don’t have to suffer the adverts, so get to hear all their remarks.

It astonishes me that iFollow get away with showing adverts and that people put up with it. You’re paying for a service, you shouldn’t have to have adverts too. One or the other, but not both. But I gather it’s the same for BT or S*y Sp*rts, which is One of many reasons why I wouldn’t subscribe to them.
I mute the sound on video until the game is about to kick off and listen to the audio in another window, no adverts that way.
Audio is a few seconds in front of video for me and that has nothing to do with my connection or PC.

Replays are poor and have missed some goals/build up due to them.

The EFL sent out a survey to subscribers recently seeking feedback on the service. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who commented on the annoying replays often of inconsequential play being shown at inappropriate times.

I did get the impression from the questions asked that they are considering whether the current service in the UK should be continued when fans return to matches next season.

Amberexile wrote:The EFL sent out a survey to subscribers recently seeking feedback on the service. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who commented on the annoying replays often of inconsequential play being shown at inappropriate times.

I did get the impression from the questions asked that they are considering whether the current service in the UK should be continued when fans return to matches next season.
I filled out that survey as well and mentioned about the annoying replays. Hopefully if enough fans complain they will take note.