Re: Exiles Picks

UPTHEPORT wrote:No I tell the likes of Phil when there's a free bet thinking I'm being helpful the guy who started this thread works for or owns the thing

Different all together so get off your high horses
It’s not different at all. No high horses involved.

You tell Phil (and everyone else,) when there is a Ladbroke free bet advertised. The new guy comes up and tells the mb that there are free bets to be had. What’s the difference?

UPTHEPORT wrote:Well well done to everyone who's commented on this thread for giving picks air time

Jack Joe why is this thread allowed if it is advertising
I've kept it up so as many County fans can see what scumbag tactics a betting company will use to drum up business.

In this case; infiltrating a fans' community and lying (or actually defrauding the Exiles Picks game...) in order to gain more users.

The app is clearly designed to bring traffic towards their betting, a gateway drug if you will.

If this is the type of advertising practices that Low6 endorses, the club should think again about taking their money.

Shady fuckheads.

Jack wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Well well done to everyone who's commented on this thread for giving picks air time

Jack Joe why is this thread allowed if it is advertising
I've kept it up so as many County fans can see what scumbag tactics a betting company will use to drum up business.

In this case; infiltrating a fans' community and lying (or actually defrauding the Exiles Picks game...) in order to gain more users.

The app is clearly designed to bring traffic towards their betting, a gateway drug if you will.

The club shouldn't take their money, especially if this is their way of going about things.

Shady fuckheads.
I just wonder how many County fans were duped by this, until you were benevolent enough to let us all know the scumbags tactics the betting companies use. How truly wonderful you are. Praise the Admin.

Jim, I appreciate the good intentions behind your posts. I suspect those of us that already have an account will be made aware of the free bets by the sites ads and publicity efforts.
So probably your posts might be enough to induce persons without accounts to sign up, this I believe is the similar end result of the post you object to.

One thing that is being questioned, is the original post against message board rules? If it is then it should be removed, without any other considerations.

I’ve enjoyed the discussion on this thread, I must be careful however not to aid it’s degeneration into a more personalised exchange of views... I’ll be out of my comfort zone then!

Phil in Northampton

pembsexile wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:No I tell the likes of Phil when there's a free bet thinking I'm being helpful the guy who started this thread works for or owns the thing

You tell Phil (and everyone else,) when there is a Ladbroke free bet advertised. The new guy comes up and tells the mb that there are free bets to be had. What’s the difference?
Mmm let me think! I don't work for a betting company for a start

Are they not our official third shirt sponsors?
Whilst on the subject I received an email yesterday from Paddy Power informing me I was no longer eligible to receive any further free bets or promotions. Guess what? I withdrew my winnings and closed my account. It's that easy!

UPTHEPORT wrote:
pembsexile wrote:

Mmm let me think! I don't work for a betting company for a start
Great. We have agreed that you don't work for a betting company. Btw, I never said you did. You have absolutely nothing to gain by informing others about the free Ladbrokes bets.

Again, you tell Phil and everyone else when a Ladbrokes free bet is advertised. A new guy comes on here and tells us all that there are free bets to be had. What's the difference?

My own view is that the first post is a blatant advert. You are obviously not advertising anything for profit.