Exiles Picks

You guys seen exiles picks on appstore or android- just like 10 questions based around newport for each game and the top 5 gets a share of £250 each week. Ive already won twice haha- dont think many play it- check it out- [REDACTED LINK]

Re: Exiles Picks

Have done this all season (and won the first one). They seem to have dropped the prize money now by 50%. However, I had no idea there was an end of season prize! Gutted I've missed a couple of matches now as I sit in second. Does anyone know who Welshexile is? I see them on all the other teams apps too!

footballfan wrote:You guys seen exiles picks on appstore or android- just like 10 questions based around newport for each game and the top 5 gets a share of £250 each week. Ive already won twice haha- dont think many play it- check it out- https://exilespicks.com/

I'd be worried if you have won it twice as your registration email shows that you have a working email with low6, the betting company that designed and runs Exiles Picks.

Jack wrote:
footballfan wrote:You guys seen exiles picks on appstore or android- just like 10 questions based around newport for each game and the top 5 gets a share of £250 each week. Ive already won twice haha- dont think many play it- check it out- https://exilespicks.com/

I'd be worried if you have won it twice as your registration email shows that you have a working email with low6, the betting company that designed and runs Exiles Picks.
Hmm......When I read the first post, it seemed to be an advert....

Jack wrote:

It's a f@cking scam.

Remove it before some idiot loses money.

Jack wrote:

Oh, BOOM, that is hilarious! Yer man has been well and truly owned there.

I wouldn’t touch their company with a bargepole if this is the sort of dishonest practice they get up to.

Good Evening

I guess I’m a bit stupid here... what am I looking out for to spot if it’s a scam?
I certainly won’t be entering any bank details or similar... e-mail addresses are hardly top secret.

I’m genuinely interested in how you are identifying it as a scam.

Phil in Northampton

phil_in_npton wrote:Good Evening

I guess I’m a bit stupid here... what am I looking out for to spot if it’s a scam?
I certainly won’t be entering any bank details or similar... e-mail addresses are hardly top secret.

Phil in Northampton

Its not a scam Phil, but the first post in my opinion was a blatant advert.

I am not quite sure how they will make their money though other than trying to get you to bet on other things. Otherwise, where would they get their money from?

I was very weary of it being a scam at the beginning of the season as I don't see how they can make their money. It's only been recently that I've started to see adverts and they also raffled off a Mercedes with tickets at £2 a pop. However, I'm about £1,100 up now so not complaining so far! I'm pretty sure welshexile has done quite well out of it also.

phil_in_npton wrote:Good Evening

Phil in Northampton
Drug dealers stand at school.gates giving out free diomorphine. Then when you're hooked you pay.

Gambling firms offer free bets. The principle applies just the same. Phil you can have a £1 on County of a Saturday and stop. Some people can't. Of course I could be wrong. Perhaps these people are just giving away money because they are rich and just want to spread a little happiness.