Re: Grandstand: Morecambe v Exiles

Didn't watch any of it on iFollow, but I've just seen the Quest highlights. Must admit I'd be really miffed if one of our players was sent off for that challenge. Clear goal scoring opportunity, hardly. Taylor still had to cover a lot of ground just to get close enough to even think about a shot on goal, and running a direct line would have created a difficult angle.

George Street-Bridge wrote:Not sure about the red, it would be a a clear opportunity for a Premier League striker on a perfect surface but hardly for a L2 player on a windy day. Generally he was very lenient.

Very pleased with all our performances again, we should sign Lewis up for next season if we haven't yet.
I thought it was harsh yellow yes

UPTHEPORT wrote:
George Street-Bridge wrote:Not sure about the red, it would be a a clear opportunity for a Premier League striker on a perfect surface but hardly for a L2 player on a windy day. Generally he was very lenient.

Very pleased with all our performances again, we should sign Lewis up for next season if we haven't yet.
Tbh it could had easily been a yellow for his handball for the penalty so a second yellow for a foul on Taylor would had seen him off anyway

daftasfxxx wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:

Tbh it could had easily been a yellow for his handball for the penalty so a second yellow for a foul on Taylor would had seen him off anyway
True