Scrimshaw (No votes)
Taylor (No votes)
Maynard
Total votes: 1 (4%)
Gambin
Total votes: 2 (7%)
Total votes: 28

Re: Man of the Match Orient home

I Dont think its possible to pick a player as man of the match for County as it was not a display worthy of any of County players being "honoured" with that title----I find it hard to accept that a passing game that County used will be successful when the ball is passed from deep in County's half backward and forward side to side of the pitch then when a County player should be receiving a USEFUL pass-- in the opponents half---the ball was sent back toward the County goal --- a passing game can be a delight to watch when it leads to a result, but the way it was done in the Orient game ---we had the ball and passed it so often--I was expecting to see the opposing goal keeper leaning against the goal post.......................having a quiet smoke!! COME ON the Port .. Bob Bassett

Re: Man of the Match Orient home

BertieB wrote:I Dont think its possible to pick a player as man of the match for County as it was not a display worthy of any of County players being "honoured" with that title----I find it hard to accept that a passing game that County used will be successful when the ball is passed from deep in County's half backward and forward side to side of the pitch then when a County player should be receiving a USEFUL pass-- in the opponents half---the ball was sent back toward the County goal --- a passing game can be a delight to watch when it leads to a result, but the way it was done in the Orient game ---we had the ball and passed it so often--I was expecting to see the opposing goal keeper leaning against the goal post.......................having a quiet smoke!! COME ON the Port .. Bob Bassett
Spot on Bob, I now have a picture of there keeper leaning against the post smoking and reading a comic!!