Newport County Golf Clash

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Newport County Golf Clash

Postby UPTHEPORT » March 31st, 2021, 3:34 pm

If anyone plays golfclash we could always do with a few more players
no avatar
User

SULLY34

Location

Newport

Re: Newport County Golf Clash

Postby SULLY34 » March 31st, 2021, 7:56 pm

UPTHEPORT wrote:If anyone plays golfclash we could always do with a few more players

Whats this mate ?
no avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Newport County Golf Clash

Postby UPTHEPORT » March 31st, 2021, 8:10 pm

SULLY34 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:If anyone plays golfclash we could always do with a few more players

Whats this mate ?


It's a game on smart phones mate
no avatar
User

The Newport

Re: Newport County Golf Clash

Postby The Newport » March 31st, 2021, 8:41 pm

UPTHEPORT wrote:
SULLY34 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:If anyone plays golfclash we could always do with a few more players

Whats this mate ?


It's a game on smart phones mate


So it isn't football-related then?
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

Location

MT

Re: Newport County Golf Clash

Postby Exile 1976 » April 1st, 2021, 8:41 pm

The Newport wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
SULLY34 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:If anyone plays golfclash we could always do with a few more players

Whats this mate ?


It's a game on smart phones mate


So it isn't football-related then?



Yes Jim! How dare you. So, apologise to the Riddler
no avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Newport County Golf Clash

Postby UPTHEPORT » April 5th, 2021, 12:54 pm

Exile 1976 wrote:
The Newport wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
SULLY34 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:If anyone plays golfclash we could always do with a few more players

Whats this mate ?


It's a game on smart phones mate


So it isn't football-related then?



Yes Jim! How dare you. So, apologise to the Riddler


:lol:

Anyway still looking for players

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Taffweigan

Powered by phpBB ®