Re: Grandstand: Barrow v Exiles

flat4 wrote:It`s so sad to see week after week a complete lack of tactical awareness from both the management and the players, the only thing you can be sure of is that this club is bleeding ££££ at a alarming rate, some one needs to remind GF and the board we no longer have a sugar daddy.
Have to agree the gamble of spending, undoubtedly lots of money for Maynard and Ledley, has been a disaster to date. Ledley mostly anonymous today. Although it was a poor defensive display 2nd half that cost us the game today.

UPTHEPORT wrote:Someone needs to remind our supporters we are a league 2 side still with a shout
No we are not - we are in free fall - no tactics- no motivation in the players - no idea how to manage a game- a manager who is wasting what money we have with s@@@ signings. We will be broke and non league if we do not sack Flynn now. It is a shame he had a legacy which will end up destroyed.

Percy plunkett wrote:Flynny 's mentally,sit back and keep what we've got.It started last 10 of first half and continued after the break.The game was there for the taking but,we gave it away.This manager will never change,he will blame someone else I'm sure.
Yes he will blame the defense, and he will be correct. Demetriou had a shocker today, despite being one of our most consistent and reliable players in recent years

KingOfGwent wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Someone needs to remind our supporters we are a league 2 side still with a shout
Mate, I'm sorry to break it to you, but if we can't beat Barrow, how the hell are we going to win against Bolton, Carlisle, Cambridge, Cheltenham or Exeter?

The County Special™ is making a huge comeback this year!
Hiya mate take a look at the table we are still in it

League 2 is a strange one this season

I’ve been shaking my head these last few months.
I appreciate we are league 2 but I don’t know what’s wrong.
Still amazed we are where we are in the playoffs.
Wouldn’t be surprised if we beat Bolton Monday (but I won’t be putting any money on it).
If we carry in like this lucky to end up 12th

UPTHEPORT wrote:
KingOfGwent wrote:
Mate, I'm sorry to break it to you, but if we can't beat Barrow, how the hell are we going to win against Bolton, Carlisle, Cambridge, Cheltenham or Exeter?

The County Special™ is making a huge comeback this year!
Hiya mate take a look at the table we are still in it

League 2 is a strange one this season
It`s only because League 2 is a strange one this season that we are in the position we find our self`s.

County ranger wrote:
No we are not - we are in free fall - no tactics- no motivation in the players - no idea how to manage a game- a manager who is wasting what money we have with s@@@ signings. We will be broke and non league if we do not sack Flynn now. It is a shame he had a legacy which will end up destroyed.
How on earth will sacking the manager now prevent us from becoming broke. Agree that our signings since Jan have been an expensive disaster, but they are here for the remainder of the season, like it or not, then the vast majority of the squad will be out of contract in a couple of months.

Free beer wrote:
Castle Exile wrote:
Free beer wrote:Labadie and Demetriou jumped apart, massive gap in the wall 2-1.
If you don't practice such things in training and when you come to a game and no one knows whose meant to be in the wall, these things happen.
No, any 12 year old would know the basics of the wall.
Neither Demetriou or Labadie were prepared to get hit by the ball - tells me neither wants to play for this management team as their history suggests they are tougher than that.

County ranger wrote:
Free beer wrote:
Castle Exile wrote:
Free beer wrote:Labadie and Demetriou jumped apart, massive gap in the wall 2-1.
If you don't practice such things in training and when you come to a game and no one knows whose meant to be in the wall, these things happen.
No, any 12 year old would know the basics of the wall.
Neither Demetriou or Labadie were prepared to get hit by the ball - tells me neither wants to play for this management team as their history suggests they are tougher than that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: