Re: ifollow

I paid my £10 and tried to log on to the game at 17.25 and tried all ways to get the match on my screen until 18 30 and all I could get was Mike Flynn (I think) being interviewed . until I decided it was useless then I packed it in. I have paid £70 and I actually DID see one match--I cant remember which match it was -I think it was the one at Cardiff 's ground -- I have emailed to this forum and the club requesting some kind person to possibly to let me have an instructions of the procedure to log onto the IFollow. but it was
ignored
. Many Thanks !!, I have decided to give it up as a bad job..................Bob Bassett

Bob, you can't have emailed this forum. However, I do recall many people responding to your requests and offering you advice about logging on. Not sure about the club, but I believe iFollow is an EFL business and has its own complaints procedure.

BertieB wrote:I paid my £10 and tried to log on to the game at 17.25 and tried all ways to get the match on my screen until 18 30 and all I could get was Mike Flynn (I think) being interviewed . until I decided it was useless then I packed it in. I have paid £70 and I actually DID see one match--I cant remember which match it was -I think it was the one at Cardiff 's ground -- I have emailed to this forum and the club requesting some kind person to possibly to let me have an instructions of the procedure to log onto the IFollow. but it was
ignored
. Many Thanks !!, I have decided to give it up as a bad job..................Bob Bassett

Bob email ifollow, ifollow@efl.com the customer service is very good

BertieB wrote:I paid my £10 and tried to log on to the game at 17.25 and tried all ways to get the match on my screen until 18 30 and all I could get was Mike Flynn (I think) being interviewed . until I decided it was useless then I packed it in. I have paid £70 and I actually DID see one match--I cant remember which match it was -I think it was the one at Cardiff 's ground -- I have emailed to this forum and the club requesting some kind person to possibly to let me have an instructions of the procedure to log onto the IFollow. but it was
ignored
Bob,
What device and browser software are you using ?