Re: ifollow

Amberexile wrote:
BertieB wrote:I paid my £10 and tried to log on to the game at 17.25 and tried all ways to get the match on my screen until 18 30 and all I could get was Mike Flynn (I think) being interviewed . until I decided it was useless then I packed it in. I have paid £70 and I actually DID see one match--I cant remember which match it was -I think it was the one at Cardiff 's ground -- I have emailed to this forum and the club requesting some kind person to possibly to let me have an instructions of the procedure to log onto the IFollow. but it was
ignored
. Many Thanks !!, I have decided to give it up as a bad job..................Bob Bassett
Bob,
What device and browser software are you using ?

I am 82 and self taught on this computer and I admit I do get a bit "wound up" on here particularly when its getting either close to kick off and even more so after the kick off, and I've not got on line, and I do say or do things I regret, so to any of you people who I may offended Please accept my sincere apologies for anything I may have said.. I have tried various ways of using the "Ifollow" eg, I,ve tried getting on line with time to spare, and also at 2pm ready for the kickoff, and yesterday at 2'30pm and like I said earlier , yesterdays game made it 7x£10 paid and only one game watched--at that rate I'll have to sell the house if we get to Wembley which will be for my 4th visit. Seriously, appologies for anything I may have written on here
Come on the Port !!...................Bob Bassett

BertieB wrote:I am 82 and self taught on this computer and I admit I do get a bit "wound up" on here particularly when its getting either close to kick off and even more so after the kick off, and I've not got on line, and I do say or do things I regret, so to any of you people who I may offended Please accept my sincere apologies for anything I may have said.. I have tried various ways of using the "Ifollow" eg, I,ve tried getting on line with time to spare, and also at 2pm ready for the kickoff, and yesterday at 2'30pm and like I said earlier , yesterdays game made it 7x£10 paid and only one game watched--at that rate I'll have to sell the house if we get to Wembley which will be for my 4th visit. Seriously, appologies for anything I may have written on here
Come on the Port !!...................Bob Bassett
Bob,

I can try to help you through the process on Tuesday. If you want to give it another try, let me know. We could communicate through this message thread.