Cup final football

As previously stated we've basically got 6 cup finals left so let's be honest the majority of cup finals recently haven't been great because so much is at stake.

I think it's bottom line game management now with the bottom line being the result.

Personally I would hate to play us and it's a fixture other sides just don't look forward to.

I still fancy us for playoffs as a minimum.

Re: Cup final football

Quite. Whatever else people might think about him, no-one can argue that Flynn isn’t an expert at managing high-pressure games and getting the players focussed when it counts. Our cup exploits have consistently showed that. We just need that spark of creativity in midfield and the strikers to be clinical.

I agree and it's not just MF it's the majority of that changing room.

Let's be honest it's like getting blood out of a stone to get any recognition from opposition management teams etc and that's always been the Newport way in anything and I wouldn't change that.

Never underestimate the Newport mentality.

supporter wrote:I'll take that as a compliment mate though you made it easy for me playing on the wing in front of me. Hope your ok mate all big games now.
Yeah I'm good thanks mate
Missing my football like the rest of us but saving a good few quid not having to travel down every fortnight or so
Take it easy fella