Re: League 2 highest paid players

We had this the other month,I can’t believe we are paying academy lads,Greengrass is said to be on much more than that figure.A former director has said we are in the top six L2 budget and,that was before Ledley joined.We have used 34 professionals this season plus 9 academy lads who I presume get paid If in the first team squad.Close to £30k a week I would think.

Percy plunkett wrote:We had this the other month,I can’t believe we are paying academy lads,Greengrass is said to be on much more than that figure.A former director has said we are in the top six L2 budget and,that was before Ledley joined.We have used 34 professionals this season plus 9 academy lads who I presume get paid If in the first team squad.Close to £30k a week I would think.
The FA Cup folding ...folded.

excessbee wrote:Has to be nonsense. Apparently Aaron Collins is Forest Green's highest earner, and is paid more than twice as much as Jamille Matt..... yeah right.
Think where they have been - Collins at Wolves and Matt at County which could also account for Howkins West Brom and Baker - what is clear is that we need a Director of Football - Flynn has been like a kid in a sweet shop with our cup money - it will be all gone now.