Must see series you have seen

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
no avatar
User

neilcork68

Posts

4672

Re: Must see series you have seen

Postby neilcork68 » September 24th, 2016, 8:04 pm

UPTHEPORT wrote:Walking Dead back 24/10




aka County defence ? :lol:
no avatar
User

Corpaboy

Posts

2073

Re: Must see series you have seen

Postby Corpaboy » September 28th, 2016, 11:33 am

A new one ..... "The on-going saga that is Newport County !"
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

Posts

11069

Location

MT

Re: Must see series you have seen

Postby Exile 1976 » September 28th, 2016, 9:03 pm

Mad Dogs was very good too
no avatar
User

Corpaboy

Posts

2073

Re: Must see series you have seen

Postby Corpaboy » September 29th, 2016, 12:35 pm

The Following ..... First 2 series , then it got daft
User avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Posts

15572

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Must see series you have seen

Postby UPTHEPORT » September 29th, 2016, 1:05 pm

Got to say i do enjoy "Cant pay we will take it away" and i love shouting at the telly at Benefits Britain :evil:
no avatar
User

Rhys with an H

Posts

2005

Re: Must see series you have seen

Postby Rhys with an H » October 2nd, 2016, 12:57 am

Ripper Street. A must watch.
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Posts

4225

Location

Windy and grey Pembrokeshire

Re: Must see series you have seen

Postby pembsexile » October 2nd, 2016, 9:53 am

Victoria. Sunday 9pm. She's fit and passionate!
User avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Posts

15572

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Must see series you have seen

Postby UPTHEPORT » October 31st, 2016, 8:24 pm

UPTHEPORT wrote:Walking Dead back 24/10


WTF is Rick going to do now :evil:
User avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Posts

15572

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Must see series you have seen

Postby UPTHEPORT » November 2nd, 2016, 7:33 pm

Anyone been watching Missing

And are you keeping up :shock:
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Posts

4225

Location

Windy and grey Pembrokeshire

Re: Must see series you have seen

Postby pembsexile » November 2nd, 2016, 8:24 pm

UPTHEPORT wrote:Anyone been watching Missing

And are you keeping up :shock:


It's very good. Anyone notice that the colour of the camper van seen in the forest had changed from yellow to red?

Also I reckon the German butchers wife ain't just a victim, she is the perpetrator along with the delusional Brigadier.
User avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Posts

15572

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Must see series you have seen

Postby UPTHEPORT » November 2nd, 2016, 9:30 pm

pembsexile wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Anyone been watching Missing

And are you keeping up :shock:


It's very good. Anyone notice that the colour of the camper van seen in the forest had changed from yellow to red?

Also I reckon the German butchers wife ain't just a victim, she is the perpetrator along with the delusional Brigadier.



The brigadier was sat with Alice in the garden i think hes in some sort of paedophile ring along with the black soldiers Dad
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Posts

4225

Location

Windy and grey Pembrokeshire

Re: Must see series you have seen

Postby pembsexile » November 3rd, 2016, 9:18 am

UPTHEPORT wrote:
pembsexile wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Anyone been watching Missing

And are you keeping up :shock:


It's very good. Anyone notice that the colour of the camper van seen in the forest had changed from yellow to red?

Also I reckon the German butchers wife ain't just a victim, she is the perpetrator along with the delusional Brigadier.



The brigadier was sat with Alice in the garden i think hes in some sort of paedophile ring along with the black soldiers Dad


Yes, but is Alice dead? If she is, why did the pretend Alice move her body into the locked shed when she was locked inside herself earlier? Is she being controlled by the paedophile ring? In that ring is the Brigadier (who ain't delusional), the Butcher, his wife, Lt Colonel (black dead guy) and the third girl in the photo. Mysterious, but brilliant.
User avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Posts

15572

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Must see series you have seen

Postby UPTHEPORT » November 3rd, 2016, 12:50 pm

pembsexile wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
pembsexile wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Anyone been watching Missing

And are you keeping up :shock:


It's very good. Anyone notice that the colour of the camper van seen in the forest had changed from yellow to red?

Also I reckon the German butchers wife ain't just a victim, she is the perpetrator along with the delusional Brigadier.



The brigadier was sat with Alice in the garden i think hes in some sort of paedophile ring along with the black soldiers Dad


Yes, but is Alice dead? If she is, why did the pretend Alice move her body into the locked shed when she was locked inside herself earlier? Is she being controlled by the paedophile ring? In that ring is the Brigadier (who ain't delusional), the Butcher, his wife, Lt Colonel (black dead guy) and the third girl in the photo. Mysterious, but brilliant.



Yes a body was taken into the shed it was that badly burnt they wouldnt know how long it had been dead the DNA says it was there daughter so the girl who was acting as their daughter is working with them in some way probable Stockholm syndrome thats my take anyway :grin:
no avatar
User

Corpaboy

Posts

2073

Re: Must see series you have seen

Postby Corpaboy » November 3rd, 2016, 4:03 pm

UPTHEPORT wrote:
pembsexile wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
pembsexile wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Anyone been watching Missing

And are you keeping up :shock:


It's very good. Anyone notice that the colour of the camper van seen in the forest had changed from yellow to red?

Also I reckon the German butchers wife ain't just a victim, she is the perpetrator along with the delusional Brigadier.



The brigadier was sat with Alice in the garden i think hes in some sort of paedophile ring along with the black soldiers Dad


Yes, but is Alice dead? If she is, why did the pretend Alice move her body into the locked shed when she was locked inside herself earlier? Is she being controlled by the paedophile ring? In that ring is the Brigadier (who ain't delusional), the Butcher, his wife, Lt Colonel (black dead guy) and the third girl in the photo. Mysterious, but brilliant.



Yes a body was taken into the shed it was that badly burnt they wouldnt know how long it had been dead the DNA says it was there daughter so the girl who was acting as their daughter is working with them in some way probable Stockholm syndrome thats my take anyway :grin:



Oooooooo ..... Haven't seen this series ?? Sounds good . Might look it up .
User avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Posts

15572

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Must see series you have seen

Postby UPTHEPORT » November 7th, 2016, 5:52 pm

The Crown on Netflix is good viewing
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Powered by phpBB ®