Current affairs ie Politics etc

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

9623

Re: Current affairs ie Politics etc

Postby Stan A. Einstein » August 29th, 2017, 5:40 pm

Corpaboy wrote:Who gives a flying **** !!!! None of these knobs will make any difference .
If Donald Trump can become US President , then we're all doomed anyway .
Screw em all


Donald Trump becomes President. North Korea fires a missile over Japan.

Two years from now at the pearly gates St Peter will turn to Gabriel and say,

"Remember that day? 6th September 2017? Six Billion people all at once and since then nobody!

:shock:
no avatar
User

mad norm

Posts

4737

Location

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Re: Current affairs ie Politics etc

Postby mad norm » August 29th, 2017, 6:44 pm

So what Is life like in Pill these days....a bit of a dust up last night? :shock:
no avatar
User

mad norm

Posts

4737

Location

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Re: Current affairs ie Politics etc

Postby mad norm » October 3rd, 2017, 10:27 pm

Which society is more corrupt? USA or North Korea?
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Posts

5291

Location

Sunny and warm Pembrokeshire

Re: Current affairs ie Politics etc

Postby pembsexile » October 4th, 2017, 6:41 am

mad norm wrote:Which society is more corrupt? USA or North Korea?


It's an invalid question Norm. No-one would be allowed into the DPRK to find out. Investigations in the USA would lead it to be labelled a fake news story from the top. No answer I'm afraid.
no avatar
User

mad norm

Posts

4737

Location

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Re: Current affairs ie Politics etc

Postby mad norm » November 19th, 2017, 11:05 pm

Nothing on here for a while!



Is there a monster coming?
User avatar
User

Marky

Posts

2744

Location

Mazeglaas

Re: Current affairs ie Politics etc

Postby Marky » November 21st, 2017, 11:02 pm

The decision to leave the EU is looking more ridiculous by the day but at least Mugabe has gone.
no avatar
User

mad norm

Posts

4737

Location

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Re: Current affairs ie Politics etc

Postby mad norm » November 21st, 2017, 11:37 pm

Marky wrote:The decision to leave the EU is looking more ridiculous by the day but at least Mugabe has gone.

Board member?
no avatar
User

Cornish Exile

Posts

4154

Re: Current affairs ie Politics etc

Postby Cornish Exile » December 5th, 2017, 8:43 pm

mad norm wrote:
Marky wrote:The decision to leave the EU is looking more ridiculous by the day but at least Mugabe has gone.

Board member?


The purpose of Brexit was stated to be to "Bring back control".

Now it seems we are transferring control from Brussells to Belfast.
no avatar
User

mad norm

Posts

4737

Location

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Re: Current affairs ie Politics etc

Postby mad norm » January 16th, 2018, 4:42 pm

Carillon........How the F@@£ was that allowed to happen?
User avatar
User

lowandhard

Posts

7610

Location

Peoples Republic of Malpas

Re: Current affairs ie Politics etc

Postby lowandhard » January 19th, 2018, 11:43 am

It’s what often happens though isn’t it? Along the way the pension fund always gets trousered by some corrupt bast@rds and hedge fund gamblers make a bomb to boot. Then as is the case with Carillion, a director moves on to a plum directorship , in this case monitoring the safety of Hinckley C power station. The only ones who lose are the workers and the taxpayers. Sad thing is, people never learn and the establishment keep their power and wealth from generation to generation. Now where’s my Kalashnikov and that Molotov cocktail. :grin:
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

9623

Re: Current affairs ie Politics etc

Postby Stan A. Einstein » January 20th, 2018, 2:27 am

mad norm wrote:Carillon........How the F@@£ was that allowed to happen?


Tories looking after their own.
no avatar
User

mad norm

Posts

4737

Location

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Re: Current affairs ie Politics etc

Postby mad norm » February 4th, 2018, 9:33 pm

The heating is f@@ked in Wetherspoons.
What is the world coming to?
no avatar
User

Willthiswork

Rank

Moderator

Posts

1407

Re: Current affairs ie Politics etc

Postby Willthiswork » February 8th, 2018, 8:35 am

After many years of budget cuts and underspending the MOD reluctantly decides it is time to introduce a 4 day working week across the Armed Forces.

They duly send out a communication to all three services highlighting the plans to move to a four day working week three months hence.

The very next day they get back a response from the Army Top Brass ' There is no way the Army can conduct all of it's operations and carry out all our responsibilities effectively if we are forced to move to a 4 day working week. This decision must be rescinded'.

A few days later they get a response from Navy Command ' We cannot possibly function efficiently if we are forced to move to 4 day working week. The decision has to be reversed'.

6 weeks later they get a response from the RAF ' What's all this sh*t about working overtime?'
User avatar
User

JonD

Posts

1608

Location

Corridor of Uncertainty

Re: Current affairs ie Politics etc

Postby JonD » March 12th, 2018, 9:38 am

Ha. My boy is in the RAF and we are stunned at how little work he seems to do. He’s going to get such a shock one day when he’s back in civvy street.
no avatar
User

big baz

Posts

3864

Location

Newport,

Re: Current affairs ie Politics etc

Postby big baz » June 24th, 2018, 12:33 am

Willthiswork wrote:After many years of budget cuts and underspending the MOD reluctantly decides it is time to introduce a 4 day working week across the Armed Forces.

They duly send out a communication to all three services highlighting the plans to move to a four day working week three months hence.

The very next day they get back a response from the Army Top Brass ' There is no way the Army can conduct all of it's operations and carry out all our responsibilities effectively if we are forced to move to a 4 day working week. This decision must be rescinded'.

A few days later they get a response from Navy Command ' We cannot possibly function efficiently if we are forced to move to 4 day working week. The decision has to be reversed'.

6 weeks later they get a response from the RAF ' What's all this sh*t about working overtime?'


Il make sure I pass on your joke to my dad who spent 3 years in combat in Oman and Yemen in the RAF supporting liberating a country and losing many friends and colleagues at the same time. Or my mum who was one of the first female telegraphists in the air force in 1976. Prick probably only plays with his action man
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Powered by phpBB ®