Tiny Rebel Brewery

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
User

SwanseaJack

Abertawe, Cymru

Tiny Rebel Brewery

Postby SwanseaJack » May 26th, 2017, 10:45 pm

If I'm not mistaken this brewery was set up by a bunch of young lads from Newport.
I have tried one or two of their ales but whilst out in Mumbles yesterday I visited a wine shop and there were loads of different tiny rebel ales there.
They have released a new IPA ale called Captain Insano, which is 10% triple IPA.
I bought one small can and drunk it today.
It blew my head off.

I'm all for supporting local business.
Perhaps they could do something with Newport County?
I might pester them via twitter to release a great escape ale
Last edited by SwanseaJack on June 16th, 2018, 8:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
User

penycwm county

Pembrokeshire

Re: Tiny Rebel Brewery

Postby penycwm county » May 27th, 2017, 10:52 am

maybe the players could have a can of it at half time :-)
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

MT

Postby Exile 1976 » May 27th, 2017, 1:29 pm

Watching Jackson & JMW for much of last season, looked like they had a few cans before kick off !!
no avatar
User

neilcork68

Postby neilcork68 » May 27th, 2017, 1:33 pm

Exile 1976 wrote:Watching Jackson & JMW for much of last season, looked like they had a few cans before kick off !!

Shhhhhhhh don't start Harps62 off again..........he's online :lol:
no avatar
User

neilcork68

Postby neilcork68 » May 28th, 2017, 12:57 pm

Talking of good local breweries has anyone tried Rhymney Breweries in Blaenavon ?????
Rhymney Bitter and Dark are lovely pints IMO but are really hard to buy unless you visit their brewery where they do a small tour around their brewery with a sample of their beers for £2.50
no avatar
User

mad norm

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Postby mad norm » May 28th, 2017, 10:25 pm

neilcork68 wrote:Talking of good local breweries has anyone tried Rhymney Breweries in Blaenavon ?????
Rhymney Bitter and Dark are lovely pints IMO but are really hard to buy unless you visit their brewery where they do a small tour around their brewery with a sample of their beers for £2.50

Any discount for O A P'S? :mrgreen:
User

SwanseaJack

Abertawe, Cymru

Postby SwanseaJack » May 29th, 2017, 3:03 am

neilcork68 wrote:Talking of good local breweries has anyone tried Rhymney Breweries in Blaenavon ?????

Isn't that the brewery that make Hobby Horse ales?
If so then you can buy them in tescos.
Well you can in the tescos in Ammanford anyway mate.
no avatar
User

Harps62

Postby Harps62 » May 29th, 2017, 10:26 pm

neilcork68 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Watching Jackson & JMW for much of last season, looked like they had a few cans before kick off !!

Only just looked at this thread. :wink:
Reading what you and Exile put on here I think I need a pack of 4. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
10% ain't strong enough :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

MT

Postby Exile 1976 » May 30th, 2017, 5:28 pm

neilcork68 wrote:

I'm talking about the useless sack of shite 'Jeffers' Jackson from August-March, NOT about the amazing Jacksoninho from the 15minutes at the end of the season :lol:
no avatar
User

Harps62

Postby Harps62 » May 30th, 2017, 7:09 pm

Exile 1976 wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:

I'm talking about the useless sack of shite 'Jeffers' Jackson from August-March, NOT about the amazing Jacksoninho from the 15minutes at the end of the season :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
no avatar
User

SULLY34

Newport

Postby SULLY34 » May 31st, 2017, 7:26 pm

SwanseaJack wrote:If I'm not mistaken this brewery was set up by a bunch of young lads from Newport.
I have tried one or two of their ales but whilst out in Mumbles yesterday I visited a wine shop and there were loads of different tiny rebel ales there.
They have released a new IPA ale called Captain Insano, which is 10% triple IPA.
It blew my head off.

I might pester them via twitter to release a great escape ale.

I've been saying this for months Swansea. We go to Tiny Rebel in Newport before games. They're a really successful local firm who could have a pop up beer tent every home game. I'd love them to sponsor us and have their logo on our shirts.
no avatar
User

South London Exile

SE19

Postby South London Exile » June 2nd, 2017, 2:19 pm

I've seen Tiny Rebel bottles quite a lot lately in London, and my eyes light up whenever I've occasionally seen it on draught up here as well.

Tried a few of their beers and they're always spot on. Great to see a Newport firm doing well.
no avatar
User

Corpaboy

Postby Corpaboy » June 2nd, 2017, 5:35 pm

They did provide the refreshments for the Jena home friendly at Spytty a couple of seasons back . Ran out of pretty much everything by half time !!! I think they underestimated the thirst of our German friends that weekend !!!!! :cheers: :drunken: :bounce:
User

SwanseaJack

Abertawe, Cymru

Postby SwanseaJack » June 16th, 2018, 8:43 am

SwanseaJack wrote:If I'm not mistaken this brewery was set up by a bunch of young lads from Newport.
It blew my head off.

I might pester them via twitter to release a great escape ale

Finally

https://www.newport-county.co.uk/news/2 ... =hootsuite
no avatar
User

neilcork68

Postby neilcork68 » June 18th, 2018, 8:48 am

You can now buy it in Lidl's so give it a try..........IMO its a lovely pint
Next