Tories and terrorists

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Sunny and warm Pembrokeshire

Re: Tories and terrorists

Postby pembsexile » June 26th, 2017, 10:37 am

Rich, I will happily put forward my viewponts on here, but I will get the 'huff' if I am considered a close minded cretin for airing views that are different to yours.

It is absolutely true that the Asian immigrants are 'outbreeding' us. If this is distasteful for you then go ahead and carry on burying your head in the sand. We should have had stricter controls on immigration many years ago. I fear that it may be too late. I suspect that considering the recent Brexit vote that a lot of the country agree with this view.

I agree with your comments on education. However, what sort of education do you have in mind? Is this the education that sees 'unbelievers' as worthless and deserved of the sword. Nationalism and the paraphenalia that goes with it (EDL) etc has no place in society in my opinion. Unfortunately because of the inaction of recent governments and the action of a lot of twisted individuals, they have been given an unhealthy breeding ground. I genuinely fear for this country.

You mentioned Turkey. Why is it I wonder that they have not been allowed into the EU. They are on the path from secularism to an Islamic state. Gays and other minorities beware.

Fruit farmers? I heard a comment on the wireless the other day from one of their organisations leaders. Apparently they cannot get enough local people to do the work and rely on immigrants. My view, if we can't get enough local people to do it then by all means employ people from overseas. No problem there.

One of the main functions of government is control over borders and getting their citizens to live in peace. This is not happening. Look at the facts. Is it the indigenous people that are carrying out the majority of atrocities? No.

Northern Ireland. I cannot add anything further to what was said by Stan on another post a few days ago. Hatred breeds hatred. Only by understanding others will we move forward. I just wish that certain people in this country would understand the majority view. I live in hope, deluded hope, but hope nonetheless.
User

Catford Richard

South London

Postby Catford Richard » June 26th, 2017, 11:03 am

pembsexile wrote:Rich, I will happily put forward my viewponts on here, but I will get the 'huff' if I am considered a close minded cretin for airing views that are different to yours.

It is absolutely true that the Asian immigrants are 'outbreeding' us. If this is distasteful for you then go ahead and carry on burying your head in the sand. We should have had stricter controls on immigration many years ago. I fear that it may be too late. I suspect that considering the recent Brexit vote that a lot of the country agree with this view.

I agree with your comments on education. However, what sort of education do you have in mind? Is this the education that sees 'unbelievers' as worthless and deserved of the sword. Nationalism and the paraphenalia that goes with it (EDL) etc has no place in society in my opinion. Unfortunately because of the inaction of recent governments and the action of a lot of twisted individuals, they have been given an unhealthy breeding ground. I genuinely fear for this country.

You mentioned Turkey. Why is it I wonder that they have not been allowed into the EU. They are on the path from secularism to an Islamic state. Gays and other minorities beware.

Fruit farmers? I heard a comment on the wireless the other day from one of their organisations leaders. Apparently they cannot get enough local people to do the work and rely on immigrants. My view, if we can't get enough local people to do it then by all means employ people from overseas. No problem there.

One of the main functions of government is control over borders and getting their citizens to live in peace. This is not happening. Look at the facts. Is it the indigenous people that are carrying out the majority of atrocities? No.

Northern Ireland. I cannot add anything further to what was said by Stan on another post a few days ago. Hatred breeds hatred. Only by understanding others will we move forward. I just wish that certain people in this country would understand the majority view. I live in hope, deluded hope, but hope nonetheless.

See pembs, we actually share a lot of views on things and have common ground. but we only find that out by putting our views and opinions out there rather than rely on copy and paste and by coming out and expressing ourselves.

When I say education i don't mean in the gulag sense, i mean investing in a modern education system that values vocational training alongside more traditional higher education.

I completely agree with you about inaction of the governement that has allowed a breeding ground.

I still have to bring this up though, I do not regard anybody as a cretin for having a different view, I regard people who have ill informed society views based on reading copy and paste facebook posts as cretins. We live in an age where we have so much information at our hands and yet people just won't use it. I actually find it incredibly sad. I value people having a different opinion because mine alone is never going the be the 'right' one. For instance personally I believe that brexit should be getting negotiated by a cross party group in order to build a broad consensus.

I'm actually in favour of more control on middle east and sub continent immigration for the reasons of shared values and that our economy is based largely around services which tends to have greater value in being sold to europe and the northern american continent. I therefore believe that drawing talent from european countries is better for that.
no avatar
User

newgroundrodney

Cardiff, UK

Postby newgroundrodney » June 26th, 2017, 12:29 pm

FAO: Catford Richard:
Just a few points, because unlike some people I don't live my life with cross-references and useful bits of info stuffed up my arse.

(1) Angela Merkel, in a very low-key , sparsely attended press conference, called for "the north African, western Levantine nations with Mediterranean coastlines" to be allowed to apply to join the EU on purely geographical reasons, as well as any other nation west of the Urals.

(2) There are prominent Islamist preachers calling, right now, for Muslim women to "get busy out-breeding the western kufar in their own backyards. Muslim men should try to breed with as many white Christian women as they can, then marry and convert them, leaving only the ignorant in their folly, and Allah loveth not the ignorant".
Therefore, "out-breeding" is a clearly stated means of conquer, as they see it.

(3) ISIS have promised to flood Europe "with warriors prepared to further the cause of Allah, disguised as refugees, disguised as tourists"......... They have and are currently carrying out that promise.

(4) Islamist Imams in Mosques up and down the country are preaching their hatred and whipping up and motivating those inclined towards Jihad, who were born here, or are already resident here".

(5) I do not align myself with the far-right, but rather, the moderate right (according to the online survey), and certainly not Britain First........ HOWEVER, nobody can be wrong on ALL matters: (a) When Jayda Fransen describes Halal slaughter that doesn't use stunning first, as illegal, she is correct...(b) When she says a persons identity should be clearly apparent in certain social, commercial & authority settings, she's right, absolutely right...... (c) When she says, " I'm not racist, I'm a patriot, you might thank me one day!" she MAY, and I say MAY have a point, but I don't support Britain First per se, but many middle of the road "men in the street" will agree with her to at least some extent........

I don't have wide ranging debating skills, especially in written format, though I do try to write how I speak for the sake of clarity. I don't have loads of references to past posts and external sources and the like, and I'm sorry you see me as a cretin, and I rather suspect you see me as that on football matters too (I think it's the QPR thing myself, but that's just my opinion) so we can be glad cant we, that this board is largely anonymous, because if you KNEW me and described me as such, I'd find that more disappointing............. now, as I've said before, I don't agree and disagree with people because of their username or who they are. I generally agree and disagree on a point by point basis, so I'll probably agree with you on many things both football and non-football related. I do not use the "foe" facility, but you of course, are more than welcome to foe me, if that's how you really view me.
User

Catford Richard

South London

Postby Catford Richard » June 26th, 2017, 1:11 pm

newgroundrodney wrote:FAO: Catford Richard:
Just a few points, because unlike some people I don't live my life with cross-references and useful bits of info stuffed up my arse.

(1) Angela Merkel, in a very low-key , sparsely attended press conference, called for "the north African, western Levantine nations with Mediterranean coastlines" to be allowed to apply to join the EU on purely geographical reasons, as well as any other nation west of the Urals.

can I ask where you're quoting from there as I've never heard of it and have not been able to find anything relating to it. In the complete opposite there's quite a lot of Merkel saying directly that she doesn't believe talks with Turkey will progress. There's plenty on Reuters from the tail end of last on the subject.

(2) There are prominent Islamist preachers calling, right now, for Muslim women to "get busy out-breeding the western kufar in their own backyards. Muslim men should try to breed with as many white Christian women as they can, then marry and convert them, leaving only the ignorant in their folly, and Allah loveth not the ignorant".
Therefore, "out-breeding" is a clearly stated means of conquer, as they see it.

I hear just as much from radical christians with silly la la land dreams of concurring unbelievers, perhaps this is where living in south east london affects my personal view as i'm more directly exposed to that then Muslims. In fact I get far more christian groups (RE, CE and some made up stuff) coming to my house promising me salvation and a better life against all evils. I've never had the local mosque come to my house.

(3) ISIS have promised to flood Europe "with warriors prepared to further the cause of Allah, disguised as refugees, disguised as tourists"......... They have and are currently carrying out that promise.

Majority of terror attacks in the UK have been from british born people, perhaps we're better off asking how they become so isolated in society they'd prefer to be gunned down wearing an arsenal shirt than live on

(4) Islamist Imams in Mosques up and down the country are preaching their hatred and whipping up and motivating those inclined towards Jihad, who were born here, or are already resident here".

I agree, there are some prominent prats doing this, but equally they need tackling along with the other people saying that gays are a sin and that the church is the ultimate power in the land. (i don't agree with clergy in the house of lords by the way)

(5) I do not align myself with the far-right, but rather, the moderate right (according to the online survey), and certainly not Britain First........ HOWEVER, nobody can be wrong on ALL matters: (a) When Jayda Fransen describes Halal slaughter that doesn't use stunning first, as illegal, she is correct...(b) When she says a persons identity should be clearly apparent in certain social, commercial & authority settings, she's right, absolutely right...... (c) When she says, " I'm not racist, I'm a patriot, you might thank me one day!" she MAY, and I say MAY have a point, but I don't support Britain First per se, but many middle of the road "men in the street" will agree with her to at least some extent........

We're a free and tolerant society (largely) and that means that we protect the right of people to their religious freedom. be that kosher food, or halal (pretty much the same thing mind) or the right to wear certain colours, assemble where we want or if my religion so deemed it where a jedi knight outfit on a sunday. I agree with you, I find the face covering to be uncomfortable socially, but I think that education and broadening of minds is better than banning it. Banning under 16's from smoking and drinking doesn't exactly stop that does it?

I don't have wide ranging debating skills, especially in written format, though I do try to write how I speak for the sake of clarity. I don't have loads of references to past posts and external sources and the like, and I'm sorry you see me as a cretin, and I rather suspect you see me as that on football matters too (I think it's the QPR thing myself, but that's just my opinion) so we can be glad cant we, that this board is largely anonymous, because if you KNEW me and described me as such, I'd find that more disappointing............. now, as I've said before, I don't agree and disagree with people because of their username or who they are. I generally agree and disagree on a point by point basis, so I'll probably agree with you on many things both football and non-football related. I do not use the "foe" facility, but you of course, are more than welcome to foe me, if that's how you really view me.

Regarding football I actually think you're quite a decent observer of the game and value your thoughts on matches (being someone who manages to attend more games than i do), where I don't agree with you is on the idea of bringing in loan players from clubs wholesale runs the risk of turning us into a feeder club and losing our own identity. And yes, I stuggle with the concept of loving two clubs equally. But then again I doubt if you knew me, or friends of mine that you would describe us as 'snowflakes' which your first post clearly seemed to be doing (clarified later) and I stress again for the sake of clarity that I did not use those words because I disagree with you, but because you cut and paste an article from what is clearly a biased source. I wouldn't post a critique of the actions of say israel in the west bank that had been lifted from the facebook page of the PLO.

It's interesting how this debate has ranged off from the northern irish question to immigration and muslims hasn't it?

ps: i have no intention of blocking anyone as a foe as i believe in free speech and the ability to state your views, but also for others to countermand them if they feel so and that to live in an echo chamber is to live a lesser life.
Previous