Tories and terrorists

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
User avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Posts

16451

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Tories and terrorists

Postby UPTHEPORT » June 10th, 2017, 6:41 pm

Have to say the right wing press are hypocrites the DUP have members that where involved in terrorist activities yet not a word said

They hammered JC over his links with Sinn fein
User avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Posts

16451

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Tories and terrorists

Postby UPTHEPORT » June 11th, 2017, 2:48 pm

Image
User avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Posts

16451

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Tories and terrorists

Postby UPTHEPORT » June 11th, 2017, 2:49 pm

Image

Wonder if we will see this in the Daily Fail :roll:
User avatar
User

penycwm county

Posts

1114

Location

Pembrokeshire

Re: Tories and terrorists

Postby penycwm county » June 11th, 2017, 5:59 pm

I thought that we were fighting this type of behaviour and not going into politics with it, may have well invited ISIS to join.
no avatar
User

newgroundrodney

Rank

Forum Patron!

Posts

4592

Location

Cardiff, UK

Re: Tories and terrorists

Postby newgroundrodney » June 11th, 2017, 8:48 pm

Copied from Facebook (writer's name withheld):

38 years of Bombings, shootings, executions and terrorist activity (never once got a pop concert!). Unless you know the facts of the conflict in NI and lived through it - you know nothing about living in terror!
Here's some facts to ponder when signing your pathetic excuse of a Petition to get Thursdays Election result nullified...

1. The Provisional IRA were responsible for 91% of ALL Terrorist activity between 1969 - 2017

2. The Royal Ulster Constabulary GC was disbanded as a Sinn Fein Demand despite being responsible for only 56 deaths during the entire period of the conflict

3. The IRA was responsible for killing 1907 people during the conflict period (more than 61% of the total number killed)

4. The IRA Killed more Catholics Civilians than every other Combatant Group (Police/Army/Loyalist Paramilitaries) combined

5. Martin McGuinness served 6 months in an Irish Prison in 1976 for IRA membership and weapons charges and said when sentenced 'I am a member or Orlaigh na h'Eirann (Army of Ireland) and am very proud"

6 As Commander of the IRA in Londonderry, Martin McGuinness was responsible for :-

firebombing 80% of all the businesses in the City Centre between 1969 - 1974,

Carrying out the Claudy Massacre killing 9 innocent Men, Women and Children

Murdering 267 people during the time he admitted to being the Commander of Derry Brigade PIRA

Was implicated in the IRA murder of Frank Hegarty whom he lured back to Derry after being outed as a 'Tout' (Informer)

7. The IRA carried out the Northern Bank Robbery in Belfast and got away with £26.3 Million whilst supposed to be on Ceasefire.

8. 17 of Sinn Fein's current 30 MLA'S have convictions for murder and/or violent Terrorist Activity.

9. Sinn Fein President Gerry Adams has been implicated as being responsible for the Disappearance and Murder of Belfast Woman Jean9. Sinn Fein President Gerry Adams has been implicated as being responsible for the Disappearance and Murder of Belfast Woman Jean McConville whose crime was to give comfort to a dying Soldier who had just been shot by an IRA sniper

10. The Labour Party have invited Sinn Fein to their Annual Party Conference every year since 1983.

11. The Scottish Nationalist Party talked of replicating the provos 'Armed Struggle' and contemplated beginning terrorist acts in Scotland to achieve independence from the UK

12. Former SNP Leader Alex Salmond set up the '79 Group' within the SNP and pushed to an armed campaign to be started and demanded that the SNP and Sinn Fein co-ordinate terrorist activity until the group was banned by the SNP and Salmond thrown out of the SNP in 1982. He was welcomed back into the SNP in 1985 and as leader forged links between Scottish and Irish Nationalist Groups such as the James Connolly movement.

13. The IRA to date have carried out over 20 thousand 'Kneecappings' and other forms of punishment shootings with 97% of those injured being from their own Community.

14. The majority of people born and living in Northern Ireland today has at least one family member or neighbour who was killed/injured/attacked by terrorists during the conflict

15 when Jeremy Corbyn came to visit NI he always stood on a platform with IRA murderers and no one else. He was NOT a Peacemaker - he was a Sympathiser of the IRA and promoted their ideology and actions along with those of Spanish separatists ETA, Palestinian Terrorists Hamas and Colombian guerrillas FARC.

16. Corbyn and Diane Abbott along with other prominent Labour MP'S along with Trade Union leaders were prominent members of the Troops Out movement which supported the IRA campaign and demanded British Troops be withdrawn from this part of the UK. They also called the RUC "Babykillers" and accused the Army of cold blooded murder.

So the next time you snowflakes whinge on about the DUP - I suggest you learn some facts first and understand just who you are supporting - better still, go cry to someone who gives a turd about your dim opinion.
Thank you.
User avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Posts

16451

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Tories and terrorists

Postby UPTHEPORT » June 12th, 2017, 8:04 am

Very long winded

All I would say is two wrongs don't make a right

All terrorism is wrong
no avatar
User

South London Exile

Posts

240

Location

SE19

Re: Tories and terrorists

Postby South London Exile » June 12th, 2017, 3:35 pm

UPTHEPORT wrote:Very long winded

All I would say is two wrongs don't make a right

All terrorism is wrong


Exactly, and Corbyn has said as much every time he's been asked.

https://www.indy100.com/article/dup-the ... on-7783241

Terrorism aside, are this lot fit to prop up a government?!
User avatar
User

penycwm county

Posts

1114

Location

Pembrokeshire

Re: Tories and terrorists

Postby penycwm county » June 16th, 2017, 11:05 am

Terrorism apart the DUP are against Womens Rights

https://www.opendemocracy.net/uk/adam-r ... ho-are-dup
User avatar
User

Catford Richard

Posts

1685

Location

South London

Re: Tories and terrorists

Postby Catford Richard » June 21st, 2017, 2:05 pm

newgroundrodney wrote:Copied from Facebook (writer's name withheld):

38 years of Bombings, shootings, executions and terrorist activity (never once got a pop concert!). Unless you know the facts of the conflict in NI and lived through it - you know nothing about living in terror!
Here's some facts to ponder when signing your pathetic excuse of a Petition to get Thursdays Election result nullified...

1. The Provisional IRA were responsible for 91% of ALL Terrorist activity between 1969 - 2017

2. The Royal Ulster Constabulary GC was disbanded as a Sinn Fein Demand despite being responsible for only 56 deaths during the entire period of the conflict

3. The IRA was responsible for killing 1907 people during the conflict period (more than 61% of the total number killed)

4. The IRA Killed more Catholics Civilians than every other Combatant Group (Police/Army/Loyalist Paramilitaries) combined

5. Martin McGuinness served 6 months in an Irish Prison in 1976 for IRA membership and weapons charges and said when sentenced 'I am a member or Orlaigh na h'Eirann (Army of Ireland) and am very proud"

6 As Commander of the IRA in Londonderry, Martin McGuinness was responsible for :-

firebombing 80% of all the businesses in the City Centre between 1969 - 1974,

Carrying out the Claudy Massacre killing 9 innocent Men, Women and Children

Murdering 267 people during the time he admitted to being the Commander of Derry Brigade PIRA

Was implicated in the IRA murder of Frank Hegarty whom he lured back to Derry after being outed as a 'Tout' (Informer)

7. The IRA carried out the Northern Bank Robbery in Belfast and got away with £26.3 Million whilst supposed to be on Ceasefire.

8. 17 of Sinn Fein's current 30 MLA'S have convictions for murder and/or violent Terrorist Activity.

9. Sinn Fein President Gerry Adams has been implicated as being responsible for the Disappearance and Murder of Belfast Woman Jean9. Sinn Fein President Gerry Adams has been implicated as being responsible for the Disappearance and Murder of Belfast Woman Jean McConville whose crime was to give comfort to a dying Soldier who had just been shot by an IRA sniper

10. The Labour Party have invited Sinn Fein to their Annual Party Conference every year since 1983.

11. The Scottish Nationalist Party talked of replicating the provos 'Armed Struggle' and contemplated beginning terrorist acts in Scotland to achieve independence from the UK

12. Former SNP Leader Alex Salmond set up the '79 Group' within the SNP and pushed to an armed campaign to be started and demanded that the SNP and Sinn Fein co-ordinate terrorist activity until the group was banned by the SNP and Salmond thrown out of the SNP in 1982. He was welcomed back into the SNP in 1985 and as leader forged links between Scottish and Irish Nationalist Groups such as the James Connolly movement.

13. The IRA to date have carried out over 20 thousand 'Kneecappings' and other forms of punishment shootings with 97% of those injured being from their own Community.

14. The majority of people born and living in Northern Ireland today has at least one family member or neighbour who was killed/injured/attacked by terrorists during the conflict

15 when Jeremy Corbyn came to visit NI he always stood on a platform with IRA murderers and no one else. He was NOT a Peacemaker - he was a Sympathiser of the IRA and promoted their ideology and actions along with those of Spanish separatists ETA, Palestinian Terrorists Hamas and Colombian guerrillas FARC.

16. Corbyn and Diane Abbott along with other prominent Labour MP'S along with Trade Union leaders were prominent members of the Troops Out movement which supported the IRA campaign and demanded British Troops be withdrawn from this part of the UK. They also called the RUC "Babykillers" and accused the Army of cold blooded murder.

So the next time you snowflakes whinge on about the DUP - I suggest you learn some facts first and understand just who you are supporting - better still, go cry to someone who gives a turd about your dim opinion.
Thank you.


Now of course accepting that this is some copy and paste from Facebook and thus is very unlikely to have been thoroughly fact checked by yourself I suggest that you've obtained it from the 'Donegall road ulster political research group south belfast'. Would that be correct?

Now there may just be some truth in some of the statements, but you completely lose any argument with your last paragraph which quite clearly shows you to be the sort of closed minded bigot that you likely claim to hate. It's interesting that you use the term 'snowflake' as its an american term that is now used mostly, in my opinion, by the sort of people who fail to read past the headline and get themselves into a froth about stuff then post angry ranting largely copy and paste messages on social media. I'm afraid that in the same way that you dismiss the likes of myself as a snowflake i'm afraid that I therefore reserve the right to regard you as a barely educated cretin with pretty much zero critical thinking skills.

Because it'll be pointless to try and argue against such a closed minded foolish man such as yourself I'll only refute one point as I can't be wasting my time shouting all the points into your dark hole, The Belfast Telegraph has an interesting article dating from 2014 says that according to police service of northern ireland (created as the RUC had become so tainted with turning a blind eye to loyalists) there were two shootings or beatings a week at that point. But crucially that whilst more recent activity was mainly Republicans previously most were linked to loyalists. And as for the claim of 20,000 kneecappings.... well if you see the troubles as being a 30 year period that's well over 600 a year, or two a day. Does that really seem factually correct to you?

By all means come and have a debate about what the impact of the DUP being brought closely into the seat of government means for the Good friday agreement where the UK government is committed to remaining neutral in matters relating to the self governance, but to lower the debate to crass insults and copy and paste just leaves yourself open to the kind of retort I have made about you being a cretin.

I expect you'll likely come back with a further insult, but I hope you take this on the chin however and accept that the world is many many shades of grey and that what we could do with right now is a bit more big tent come together politics and society.
User avatar
User

Catford Richard

Posts

1685

Location

South London

Re: Tories and terrorists

Postby Catford Richard » June 21st, 2017, 2:11 pm

penycwm county wrote:Terrorism apart the DUP are against Womens Rights

https://www.opendemocracy.net/uk/adam-r ... ho-are-dup


See now this is the part that concerns me more than the terror links. Foster is also heavily linked and discredited by the green energy scam which by most estimates is around 500 big ones straight off the top that seems to have found certain pockets. The fall of the power sharing government seemed to largely rest on the DUP's refusal to allow for an investigation without Foster still as the head of the government. For me its hugely concerning that the pact of having the UK government remain neutral seems to be rather compromised which could lead to legitimate arguments being made.

Personally speaking I believe that long term (and I mean 100 years from now) I believe that we'll see a federal Britain and ireland with england, scotland, wales and ireland having separate parliaments and a president as the head of state, I think brexit and the current state of affairs makes that more likely especially when you consider how much shared history and culture we have among us.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

7398

Re: Tories and terrorists

Postby Stan A. Einstein » June 24th, 2017, 1:26 pm

newgroundrodney wrote:Copied from Facebook (writer's name withheld):

38 years of Bombings, shootings, executions and terrorist activity (never once got a pop concert!). Unless you know the facts of the conflict in NI and lived through it - you know nothing about living in terror!
Here's some facts to ponder when signing your pathetic excuse of a Petition to get Thursdays Election result nullified...

1. The Provisional IRA were responsible for 91% of ALL Terrorist activity between 1969 - 2017

2. The Royal Ulster Constabulary GC was disbanded as a Sinn Fein Demand despite being responsible for only 56 deaths during the entire period of the conflict

3. The IRA was responsible for killing 1907 people during the conflict period (more than 61% of the total number killed)

4. The IRA Killed more Catholics Civilians than every other Combatant Group (Police/Army/Loyalist Paramilitaries) combined

5. Martin McGuinness served 6 months in an Irish Prison in 1976 for IRA membership and weapons charges and said when sentenced 'I am a member or Orlaigh na h'Eirann (Army of Ireland) and am very proud"

6 As Commander of the IRA in Londonderry, Martin McGuinness was responsible for :-

firebombing 80% of all the businesses in the City Centre between 1969 - 1974,

Carrying out the Claudy Massacre killing 9 innocent Men, Women and Children

Murdering 267 people during the time he admitted to being the Commander of Derry Brigade PIRA

Was implicated in the IRA murder of Frank Hegarty whom he lured back to Derry after being outed as a 'Tout' (Informer)

7. The IRA carried out the Northern Bank Robbery in Belfast and got away with £26.3 Million whilst supposed to be on Ceasefire.

8. 17 of Sinn Fein's current 30 MLA'S have convictions for murder and/or violent Terrorist Activity.

9. Sinn Fein President Gerry Adams has been implicated as being responsible for the Disappearance and Murder of Belfast Woman Jean9. Sinn Fein President Gerry Adams has been implicated as being responsible for the Disappearance and Murder of Belfast Woman Jean McConville whose crime was to give comfort to a dying Soldier who had just been shot by an IRA sniper

10. The Labour Party have invited Sinn Fein to their Annual Party Conference every year since 1983.

11. The Scottish Nationalist Party talked of replicating the provos 'Armed Struggle' and contemplated beginning terrorist acts in Scotland to achieve independence from the UK

12. Former SNP Leader Alex Salmond set up the '79 Group' within the SNP and pushed to an armed campaign to be started and demanded that the SNP and Sinn Fein co-ordinate terrorist activity until the group was banned by the SNP and Salmond thrown out of the SNP in 1982. He was welcomed back into the SNP in 1985 and as leader forged links between Scottish and Irish Nationalist Groups such as the James Connolly movement.

13. The IRA to date have carried out over 20 thousand 'Kneecappings' and other forms of punishment shootings with 97% of those injured being from their own Community.

14. The majority of people born and living in Northern Ireland today has at least one family member or neighbour who was killed/injured/attacked by terrorists during the conflict

15 when Jeremy Corbyn came to visit NI he always stood on a platform with IRA murderers and no one else. He was NOT a Peacemaker - he was a Sympathiser of the IRA and promoted their ideology and actions along with those of Spanish separatists ETA, Palestinian Terrorists Hamas and Colombian guerrillas FARC.

16. Corbyn and Diane Abbott along with other prominent Labour MP'S along with Trade Union leaders were prominent members of the Troops Out movement which supported the IRA campaign and demanded British Troops be withdrawn from this part of the UK. They also called the RUC "Babykillers" and accused the Army of cold blooded murder.

So the next time you snowflakes whinge on about the DUP - I suggest you learn some facts first and understand just who you are supporting - better still, go cry to someone who gives a turd about your dim opinion.
Thank you.



Every side in every conflict since the world began has been guilty of atrocities. The bad, the mad, the sad and the stupid all cite that which the other side did.

Only when we learn to feel the pain of the other side will we ever learn to stop. Nationalism and the God is on our side mentality causes nothing but misery. A plague on all your houses.
no avatar
User

newgroundrodney

Rank

Forum Patron!

Posts

4592

Location

Cardiff, UK

Re: Tories and terrorists

Postby newgroundrodney » June 25th, 2017, 3:07 pm

I just wish to clarify, only the TOP opening introduction as to the source of the content belongs to me. The rest of it, including the last "snowflake" paragraph (which I maybe should have edited out) belongs to the writer, not me.
My reason for the post was merely to show the thoughts of someone more closely involved in Northern Irish life. I don't think I really explained any of that.

I did one of those "who should I vote for?" surveys, and my results were that I agreed with 68% Conservative, 68% DUP, 58% UKIP & 46% Lib Dem...... my political stance was described as:"moderately right of centre"..... and I'm fine with that.

I see myself as a well rounded person. I'm not against Islam, I'm against Islamism..... I'm not against immigrants, I'm against uncontrolled immigration. I voted leave because I honestly believe there are countries in the EU who never should have been allowed to join.....one day of course, the EU will have Lebanon, Syria, Israel, Egypt, Libya, Algeria & Tunisia as members. Angela Merkel already wants them in, just because they have a Mediterranean coastline..... good luck when that happens!
One thing no government seems to do, when letting ourselves receive more and more people into the country, is to take account of the kids they'll have when they get here. It's an unfortunate fact, that "out-breeding" is one of the clearly stated ways in which certain people, with certain religious beliefs, intend to take control of this country. It's population transfer. The more % of population, the more demands they make, the more concessions are given......it needs controlling. That's all, just controlling. And no, I don't advocate that anyone "already here" be "sent back"......
User avatar
User

Catford Richard

Posts

1685

Location

South London

Re: Tories and terrorists

Postby Catford Richard » June 25th, 2017, 4:37 pm

It's very interesting to see you completely ignore the arguments raised against your post, by completely ignoring them you're simply falling down the path that ultra right wingers want the blind clip and paste people to follow.

You actually think that in the toxic atmosphere of northern ireland politics being 'close' to it allows for a more informed unbiased opinion on it?

And no, you didn't explain anything, all you did was unthinkingly help to spread the sort of biased hatred that is spreading through our nation that is aided by people not seeking out who these people are and why they're saying what they do.

What possible factual evidence do you have for saying that the EU wants to have Lebanon, syria, israel, egypt etc in it? You know that the EU plays extremely hardball with Turkey (the more normal boogy man next member of the EU) and the on current progress we'll all be dead in the ground by the time it happens. They started the application to join the EU in 1987, it took ten years to to become eligible to even start the talks. There's 35 key policy areas that they have to conform to, know many they've managed so far? ONE, thats right ONE.
You say that we're going to be 'out breeding' and they'll take control of the country!! You realise that you sound like somebody who should be wearing a tin foil hat right. You say that people shouldn't be sent back, but what about the ones who are already here and will out breed us, what about them my god!

There is a genuine discussion to be had involving immigration, cultural life but it isn't going to happen whilst fools like you spout your stupid ill thought uneducated thoughts on the matter and are led even further astray by people with vested interests.

Out of curiosity what do you make of the fruit farmer who fears his business going under because he won't be able to get the 2,500 temporary staff in for picking season?

I stand completely behind my remarks of you being a 'close minded cretin with zero critical analysis skills' based on the evidence of your posts in this thread.
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Posts

4703

Location

Sunny and warm Pembrokeshire

Re: Tories and terrorists

Postby pembsexile » June 26th, 2017, 9:03 am

Catford Richard wrote:It's very interesting to see you completely ignore the arguments raised against your post, by completely ignoring them you're simply falling down the path that ultra right wingers want the blind clip and paste people to follow.

You actually think that in the toxic atmosphere of northern ireland politics being 'close' to it allows for a more informed unbiased opinion on it?

And no, you didn't explain anything, all you did was unthinkingly help to spread the sort of biased hatred that is spreading through our nation that is aided by people not seeking out who these people are and why they're saying what they do.

What possible factual evidence do you have for saying that the EU wants to have Lebanon, syria, israel, egypt etc in it? You know that the EU plays extremely hardball with Turkey (the more normal boogy man next member of the EU) and the on current progress we'll all be dead in the ground by the time it happens. They started the application to join the EU in 1987, it took ten years to to become eligible to even start the talks. There's 35 key policy areas that they have to conform to, know many they've managed so far? ONE, thats right ONE.
You say that we're going to be 'out breeding' and they'll take control of the country!! You realise that you sound like somebody who should be wearing a tin foil hat right. You say that people shouldn't be sent back, but what about the ones who are already here and will out breed us, what about them my god!

There is a genuine discussion to be had involving immigration, cultural life but it isn't going to happen whilst fools like you spout your stupid ill thought uneducated thoughts on the matter and are led even further astray by people with vested interests.

Out of curiosity what do you make of the fruit farmer who fears his business going under because he won't be able to get the 2,500 temporary staff in for picking season?

I stand completely behind my remarks of you being a 'close minded cretin with zero critical analysis skills' based on the evidence of your posts in this thread.


I am stunned that you actually wrote that. I happen to wholeheartedly agree with the sentiments of NGR. That is a lot of vitriol that you wrote there. So, someone who doesn't agree with your views is a 'close minded cretin with zero critical analysis skills'. In your world, that's me then. Wonderful.
User avatar
User

Catford Richard

Posts

1685

Location

South London

Re: Tories and terrorists

Postby Catford Richard » June 26th, 2017, 9:43 am

pembsexile wrote:
Catford Richard wrote:It's very interesting to see you completely ignore the arguments raised against your post, by completely ignoring them you're simply falling down the path that ultra right wingers want the blind clip and paste people to follow.

You actually think that in the toxic atmosphere of northern ireland politics being 'close' to it allows for a more informed unbiased opinion on it?

And no, you didn't explain anything, all you did was unthinkingly help to spread the sort of biased hatred that is spreading through our nation that is aided by people not seeking out who these people are and why they're saying what they do.

What possible factual evidence do you have for saying that the EU wants to have Lebanon, syria, israel, egypt etc in it? You know that the EU plays extremely hardball with Turkey (the more normal boogy man next member of the EU) and the on current progress we'll all be dead in the ground by the time it happens. They started the application to join the EU in 1987, it took ten years to to become eligible to even start the talks. There's 35 key policy areas that they have to conform to, know many they've managed so far? ONE, thats right ONE.
You say that we're going to be 'out breeding' and they'll take control of the country!! You realise that you sound like somebody who should be wearing a tin foil hat right. You say that people shouldn't be sent back, but what about the ones who are already here and will out breed us, what about them my god!

There is a genuine discussion to be had involving immigration, cultural life but it isn't going to happen whilst fools like you spout your stupid ill thought uneducated thoughts on the matter and are led even further astray by people with vested interests.

Out of curiosity what do you make of the fruit farmer who fears his business going under because he won't be able to get the 2,500 temporary staff in for picking season?

I stand completely behind my remarks of you being a 'close minded cretin with zero critical analysis skills' based on the evidence of your posts in this thread.


I am stunned that you actually wrote that. I happen to wholeheartedly agree with the sentiments of NGR. That is a lot of vitriol that you wrote there. So, someone who doesn't agree with your views is a 'close minded cretin with zero critical analysis skills'. In your world, that's me then. Wonderful.


Read the words Pembs, somebody who will just lazily cut and paste stuff from the internet and then not back up his argument points is a close minded cretin with zero critical analysis skills. Emphasis on the later part of the name.

Why might you agree with NGR on the points raised? I';m actually genuinely interested in discussing with somebody prepared to put their view across. I happen to agree that we probably need some form of control on migration to this country as the pace of change is now uncomfortable for many and there is now I would agree with some an issue regarding how we have a national conversation. Personally I believe in investing in high quality education for our young people, keeping EU migration, but reducing the number of overseas low quality education establishments that are allowed to put on visa applications for instance. I have family in wales, do you not think that I'm concerned about the lack of opportunities or educational support for the younger members of my family for instance, however I don't blame things such as that on immigrants, I look at what my government chooses to do.

However I find it incredible distasteful to then start muddying the debate with statements about 'them' out breeding us. Is that really the way to have this debate about the future shape of our nation? And what about his completely baseless claim that places like Syria will be joining the EU? I come on, this is stuff straight off the Britain First and EDL pages, its scare stories about boogiemen!

Come debate, bring facts, bring your views, but bring true facts and opinions that have been rounded by a variety of viewpoints.
I note with interest that you get the huff with my post rather than counter any of the points made. so I'll ask again, any of you guys care to comment on the pace of the application of Turkey to join the EU or the fruit farmers raising concerns around short term seasonal labour requirements?
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Powered by phpBB ®