Kieran Sanges

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
User avatar
User

papajohn

Posts

543

Location

51DegN, 2DegW,

Re: Kieran Sanges

Postby papajohn » August 29th, 2017, 8:41 am

Such sad news. Sincere condolences to Kieran's family
no avatar
User

rodneyboy

Posts

523

Re: Kieran Sanges

Postby rodneyboy » August 29th, 2017, 9:34 am

Very sad news.My thoughts and prayers are with his family.
User avatar
User

Caerleon Exile

Posts

1204

Location

Glan Llyn

Re: Kieran Sanges

Postby Caerleon Exile » August 29th, 2017, 9:59 am

RIP Kieran. Such sad news. Thoughts are with his friends and family.
no avatar
User

Triangle

Posts

3535

Location

With the Panthers

Re: Kieran Sanges

Postby Triangle » August 29th, 2017, 2:19 pm

Thoughts go out to Kieran's family and friends.
no avatar
User

theale

Posts

794

Re: Kieran Sanges

Postby theale » August 29th, 2017, 10:51 pm

Rip Kieran,tragic news.
no avatar
User

big baz

Posts

3888

Location

Newport,

Re: Kieran Sanges

Postby big baz » August 30th, 2017, 6:14 pm

I was in Morrisons earlier and they have got collection buckets for the family as Kieran's dad works in there. I'm sure most of us can spare a pound or two
User avatar
User

Taffweigan

Posts

1842

Re: Kieran Sanges

Postby Taffweigan » September 3rd, 2017, 11:55 pm

Great tribute in the 14th minute on Saturday. Thanks to all who joined in
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

10163

Re: Kieran Sanges

Postby Stan A. Einstein » September 4th, 2017, 8:47 am

Taffweigan wrote:Great tribute in the 14th minute on Saturday. Thanks to all who joined in


Incredibly sad when anyone is taken so young and for his parents who must be undergoing such pain.

The media seems to cast football supporters as lowlife all too often, the truth as we all know is that the generosity of the Exeter fans is typical of how the overwhelming majority of us behave. I hope it is of some small comfort to those who loved this young man. May he rest easy.
no avatar
User

amber andy

Posts

218

Re: Kieran Sanges

Postby amber andy » September 6th, 2017, 8:16 am

so sad,R.I.P. Kieran and rise in glory.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

10163

Re: Kieran Sanges

Postby Stan A. Einstein » March 16th, 2018, 11:00 am

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Taffweigan wrote:Great tribute in the 14th minute on Saturday. Thanks to all who joined in


Incredibly sad when anyone is taken so young and for his parents who must be undergoing such pain.

The media seems to cast football supporters as lowlife all too often, the truth as we all know is that the generosity of the Exeter fans is typical of how the overwhelming majority of us behave. I hope it is of some small comfort to those who loved this young man. May he rest easy.



I didn't know Kieran or his family. For reasons best known to himself Taffweigan feels the need to keep the tragedy of the death of a young man and my crass comment to the fore.

I feel it only fair to bring to the attention of this board what I wrote at the time.
User avatar
User

Tony Soprano

Posts

5271

Location

np2o

Re: Kieran Sanges

Postby Tony Soprano » March 17th, 2018, 7:03 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Taffweigan wrote:Great tribute in the 14th minute on Saturday. Thanks to all who joined in


Incredibly sad when anyone is taken so young and for his parents who must be undergoing such pain.

The media seems to cast football supporters as lowlife all too often, the truth as we all know is that the generosity of the Exeter fans is typical of how the overwhelming majority of us behave. I hope it is of some small comfort to those who loved this young man. May he rest easy.



I didn't know Kieran or his family. For reasons best known to himself Taffweigan feels the need to keep the tragedy of the death of a young man and my crass comment to the fore.

I feel it only fair to bring to the attention of this board what I wrote at the time.


I think it's time we all just let this lad rest in peace Stan, I don't think his family need constant reminders both on here or Facebook etc, I know people only mean well but surely it's time to move on & leave the family to their memories of their boy.
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Powered by phpBB ®