I hate Stan Einstein

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

I hate Stan Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » December 11th, 2017, 4:59 pm

I have sadly come to the conclusion that some posters on the main board led by George Street Bridge are showing total disrespect for the posters on this message board. They seem intent to hijack every thread by making unpleasant attacks on me.

To assist the smooth running of the main board I have started this thread. Please feel free to post anything you like about me here. But please show consideration to the other users of this board by not destroying their conversations.

As I say please feel free to say what you like. I really couldn't give a toss.
no avatar
User

mad norm

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Re: I hate Stan Einstein

Postby mad norm » December 11th, 2017, 9:06 pm

When I joined this message board it didn't take long to realise the feud between Mr E and Mr S B was ongoing.
Ho hum whatever floats your boats :roll:
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » December 11th, 2017, 11:41 pm

mad norm wrote:When I joined this message board it didn't take long to realise the feud between Mr E and Mr S B was ongoing.

Not at all Norm. Quite seriously I was/am embarrassed by my arguments with any number of people. Sadly I don't have the capacity to turn the other cheek so it really did seem the best idea not to read the inane rambling of some on this board and not get involved.

Working fine so far.
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Sunny and warm Pembrokeshire

Postby pembsexile » December 12th, 2017, 12:26 am

Fair do's, on one page, to be called pathetic, a narcissist, poisoner in chief and one who makes hysterical grand exits must be an all time record for insults even for this board. You just could not make this up, you really couldn't.

When I read the first post on this thread coming in from work this evening, to say I was aghast is a bit of an understatement. Wtf is this about sprang to mind. Then I read the comments on a different thread. I have to say, were those comments aimed at me I would not have been as accommodating with my reaction as you were.

The absurdity of it all is that one poster of the three above has actually wondered why you have never been banned. I think I am actually lost for words on that one, I really am. Sad, so bloody, bloody sad.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » December 12th, 2017, 10:16 am

Morning Mike,

Hope all is well. I must confess that much as I would like to be outraged by these comments I'm not. As I said to Norm I have chosen not to indulge as I am embarrassed by the pettiness of it all but more it is unfair on other posters to have topics hijacked by by these arguments.

I would be slightly hypocritical if I were to complain. I know that I was castigated for referring to Gavin Foxhall as foxy. Apparently he has family and friends who get really upset reading such things. I do though miss sharing the wit and wisdom of George Street Bridge with my fiancee. She found it all hysterical, not quite able to believe grown men can get so worked up about something as insignificant as football. She does have a point.

Best wishes,

Bren
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

MT

Postby Exile 1976 » December 12th, 2017, 10:57 am

In fairness Brendan, it wasn't that you called him 'foxy' it was the 'gormless' comment most people took exception to.
Come on though, trying to play victim when you have called many people unpleasant things!?
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » December 12th, 2017, 2:05 pm

Exile 1976 wrote:In fairness Brendan, it wasn't that you called him 'foxy' it was the 'gormless' comment most people took exception to.
Come on though, trying to play victim when you have called many people unpleasant things!?

Yes Gormless. Compared with poison, narcissist, stalker, liar, and God knows what else. I don't mind but at all but come on gormless? You think people took exception to it? Gormless was one of my late Mam.s favourite words to describe me. The world is full of professional victims. Nobody took exception to it.

Anyway a man who signs a player outside of the contract window without checking to see if he isn't attached to a club. A man who oversees a four month delay in appointing a commercial manager only to start her two weeks after Christmas. A man who seems to lose most of his staff and the subsequent Employment Tribunals.

I think gormless was being kind.
no avatar
User

George Street-Bridge

Postby George Street-Bridge » December 12th, 2017, 4:03 pm

mad norm wrote:When I joined this message board it didn't take long to realise the feud between Mr E and Mr S B was ongoing.

It genuinely isn't a feud, Norm.

I recommend clicking on any forum user's name and then on their profile page go to "search user's posts". It's a bit user-unfriendly as it often jumbles up text being quoted from earlier postings with what someone has posted themselves, but you can see exactly what everyone using the forum brings to the table. .
User

UPTHEPORT

The Republic of Malpas

Postby UPTHEPORT » December 12th, 2017, 4:36 pm

My Mam always said you start insulting someone you've lost the argument
no avatar
User

Percy plunkett

Postby Percy plunkett » December 12th, 2017, 5:19 pm

The author of this post has blocked the majority of posters on here yet he still knows what everyone says.Could this be that the block button is not working properly or has he been economical with the truth.I was sure that GSB was one of the many on his foe list yet he quotes his posts.
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Postby pembsexile » December 12th, 2017, 7:17 pm

Percy plunkett wrote:The author of this post has blocked the majority of posters on here yet he still knows what everyone says.Could this be that the block button is not working properly or has he been economical with the truth.I was sure that GSB was one of the many on his foe list yet he quotes his posts.

The block button not working, hmmmmm
Being economical with the truth. Lovely Churchillian phrase that. Then again, I suspect that you are a modest man....

Percy, has it ever occurred to you that the author of the post has read certain posters comments (even those on their foe list) because other posters (me included) have quoted them?
no avatar
User

Percy plunkett

Postby Percy plunkett » December 12th, 2017, 7:43 pm

pembsexile wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:The author of this post has blocked the majority of posters on here yet he still knows what everyone says.Could this be that the block button is not working properly or has he been economical with the truth.I was sure that GSB was one of the many on his foe list yet he quotes his posts.

Being economical with the truth. Lovely Churchillian phrase that. Then again, I suspect that you are a modest man....

Percy, has it ever occurred to you that the author of the post has read certain posters comments (even those on their foe list) because other posters (me included) have quoted them?

I made a comment on a subject,I didn't tag anyone it was a separate post,GSB did the same and no one quoted it.He knew what was said,how is that.Perhaps you are his eyes and ears as you always seem to jump to his defence.
no avatar
User

ref23

Postby ref23 » December 12th, 2017, 7:58 pm

Stanley Einstein ate my goldfish and, one can only assume, is responsible for the current humanitarian crisis in the Middle East.
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Postby pembsexile » December 12th, 2017, 8:31 pm

Percy plunkett wrote:
pembsexile wrote:

I made a comment on a subject,I didn't tag anyone it was a separate post,GSB did the same and no one quoted it.He knew what was said,how is that.Perhaps you are his eyes and ears as you always seem to jump to his defence.

I'll tell you what Percy. I would much rather be called someone's eyes and ears than be known as a sheep who follows the flock. Think for yourself man.
no avatar
User

Percy plunkett

Postby Percy plunkett » December 12th, 2017, 8:53 pm

I take it then Pembs that the latter is the answer.Who would he have to argue with without us 99 foe on here.
Next