Driving standards

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
User

UPTHEPORT

The Republic of Malpas

Driving standards

Postby UPTHEPORT » February 12th, 2018, 3:11 pm

In the past six months I have had three accidents in my car all needing body repairs and one car written off all three where the other parties fault im now getting totally pissed off having to go through the palaver of getting my no claims reinstated and my excesses back and endless phone calls etc

Why dont people look where they are fcuking going its not hard really :evil:
no avatar
User

mad norm

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Re: Driving standards

Postby mad norm » February 13th, 2018, 5:33 pm

UPTHEPORT wrote:In the past six months I have had three accidents in my car all needing body repairs and one car written off all three where the other parties fault im now getting totally pissed off having to go through the palaver of getting my no claims reinstated and my excesses back and endless phone calls etc

Why dont people look where they are fcuking going its not hard really :evil:

They were probs posting on here on their mobiles :roll:

Seriously, not good UTP

Must say when I catch up in the GUS a hell of a lot of crap driving in South Wales reported..
no avatar
User

Rjwebby2811

Cwmbran

Re: Driving standards

Postby Rjwebby2811 » February 16th, 2018, 8:41 am

Your right it's been really bad as of late, last night for example I was out in the car for about 30 minutes driving into Newport to visit someone in hospital and could easy been involved in 2-3 crashes where people don't look where they are going and cutting people up at roundabouts, I'm not perfect in the car but I'd like to think 99.9% of the time I'm safe and look at where I'm going but there are some idiots out there.