Same Poster/Two different names ?

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
no avatar
User

neilcork68

Same Poster/Two different names ?

Postby neilcork68 » March 7th, 2018, 1:04 am

Are Harps and Loyalfoot the same person ?

If you read their posts the similarity of their responses are very similar ? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can the moderators check please ?:lol: :lol: :lol:
no avatar
User

Harps62

Re: Same Poster/Two different names ?

Postby Harps62 » March 7th, 2018, 1:12 am

Can somebody else please post on here if you are fed up of Corky constantly moaning.
You may be accused of being me by the way.
What a total waste of a thread.
How Sad
Yawn!
no avatar
User

neilcork68

Postby neilcork68 » March 7th, 2018, 1:14 am

Harps62 wrote:Can somebody else please post on here if you are fed up of Corky constantly moaning.
How Sad
Yawn!

As I said to others.....

If you dont like my posts , dont read them ...I dont care....there are others who do
no avatar
User

Harps62

Postby Harps62 » March 7th, 2018, 1:18 am

neilcork68 wrote:
Harps62 wrote:Can somebody else please post on here if you are fed up of Corky constantly moaning.
How Sad
Yawn!

As I said to others.....

If you dont like my posts , dont read them ...I dont care....there are others who do

The problem is Corky you keep responding to my posts so of course I have to read the doom that comes out of your mouth.
Got a feeling you will be leading the Flynny must go brigade sooner than later.
How many points have we got this season despite in all fairness some poor performances.
Anyway time to sign off as cannot face any more misery from you tonight.
User

SJG99

The End of the Hedge

Postby SJG99 » March 7th, 2018, 2:49 pm

Harps62 wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:If you dont like my posts , dont read them ...I dont care....there are others who do

The problem is Corky you keep responding to my posts so of course I have to read the doom that comes out of your mouth.
Got a feeling you will be leading the Flynny must go brigade sooner than later.
How many points have we got this season despite in all fairness some poor performances.
Anyway time to sign off as cannot face any more misery from you tonight.

He'll have to jump ahead of Stan for that one, a load of "if this doesn't get better" "out of his depth" "test of his management abilities" and the like over the past month.

It's incredibly tedious that people can't deal with patches of below par results when the bigger picture is so much more positive than this time last year. Shame that one goal last night took us from 6 points off the playoffs to 8, but we're not out of it yet - with Labadie back the midfield will be more defensive and we've suddenly found a way to score a goal, so if Hayes can stay fit there's hope yet.
Last edited by SJG99 on March 7th, 2018, 3:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
no avatar
User

Spiderman

Postby Spiderman » March 7th, 2018, 2:53 pm

Indeed, the same people that said mid table would be a great season are now questioning Flynn for guiding us there. It is indicative of football supporters in general though, when a team over achieves the expectation increases.
User

SJG99

The End of the Hedge

Postby SJG99 » March 7th, 2018, 3:14 pm

Spiderman wrote:Indeed, the same people that said mid table would be a great season are now questioning Flynn for guiding us there. It is indicative of football supporters in general though, when a team over achieves the expectation increases.

I've got about £100 on us to get promoted, at various odds up to 40/1, so I should be chucking my toys more than anyone. But I'm realistic, it was an outside bet and 9 months later I won't notice the "loss" if we don't make it. The fact I thought it was worth placing in the first place is an indicator of how far we've come already. Just need to find the winning formula again, and I think yesterday's performance going forward and the absence of Labadie defensively might be a big clue to it.
User

County Exile

Frome, Somerset

Postby County Exile » March 14th, 2018, 12:42 pm

How is this thread not football related?
no avatar
User

neilcork68

Postby neilcork68 » March 14th, 2018, 1:34 pm

County Exile wrote:How is this thread not football related?

Harps probably reported me as he does other posts he doesnt agree with so it gets moved by the moderators :lol:
User

County Exile

Frome, Somerset

Postby County Exile » March 14th, 2018, 2:22 pm

:lol:
no avatar
User

Harps62

Postby Harps62 » March 14th, 2018, 3:33 pm

Funny old thing never reported one of your posts ever.
Guess what when I do hit the button occasionally everyone has been removed correctly.
Another fact is that not one comment from myself has ever been removed.
Think what you will of that.
Just noticed the pathetic Comment relating to Marlon Jackson working on Torquay beach with the donkeys.
Love humour but that was just vindictive.
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

MT

Postby Exile 1976 » March 14th, 2018, 6:38 pm

The only reason none of your posts has ever been removed is the rest of us can take, and give back insults from you, and have never 'reported' them.... unfortunately you can't and have had posts removed that should never have been removed just because you squealed.
As Mrs Exile tells me, "stop messaging him if he's too much of a softy and can't handle it" ... I can't help myself though.

Happy days, all good fun etc etc etc
no avatar
User

Harps62

Postby Harps62 » March 14th, 2018, 6:49 pm

Exile 1976 wrote:The only reason none of your posts has ever been removed is the rest of us can take, and give back insults from you, and have never 'reported' them.... unfortunately you can't and have had posts removed that should never have been removed just because you squealed.
As Mrs Exile tells me, "stop messaging him if he's too much of a softy and can't handle it" ... I can't help myself though.

Blimey you really are back on the attack Exile.
Thought we were good these days, obviously not.
Moderators know what they are doing and somebody says something obnoxious eg contributor berating ladies I hit the button and of course it gets removed.
Can you imagine no moderation which it seems you would prefer.
This site would be unbelievable but that's you and sorry I am different.
One thing for sure is I am no softy, just been brought up properly.

Cheers
Harps

ps
Why did you hint that Theale was a director.
You went quiet after that remark?
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

MT

Postby Exile 1976 » March 14th, 2018, 7:00 pm

Harps62 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:The only reason none of your posts has ever been removed is the rest of us can take, and give back insults from you, and have never 'reported' them.... unfortunately you can't and have had posts removed that should never have been removed just because you squealed.

Blimey you really are back on the attack Exile.
Thought we were good these days, obviously not.
Moderators know what they are doing and somebody says something obnoxious eg contributor berating ladies I hit the button and of course it gets removed.
Can you imagine no moderation which it seems you would prefer.
This site would be unbelievable but that's you and sorry I am different.
One thing for sure is I am no softy, just been brought up properly.

Cheers
Harps

ps
Why did you hint that Theale was a director.
You went quiet after that remark?

No Harps, you've got it wrong again. I think it should be moderated, for things like sexism, racism, homophobia etc but some of the posts i have had removed have been for no good reason, but hey ho, that's just you.

P.S. I didn't hint that theale was a director. Also, not that it's any of your business, but after i posted that i had to pick my kids up, feed them, take one to work and now the other to football and now I'm back on .. Hope that sets your mind at rest
no avatar
User

Harps62

Postby Harps62 » March 14th, 2018, 7:05 pm

IMO yes you did hint that Theale was a director.
But that's just my opinion.
"****knows what's going with this club but I find one of the current directors is posting on here ripping into Foxhall a bit weasley."
Pardon me but if you are not referring to Theale who are you hinting at as I cannot see anybody else ripping into GF.
Thought I was quite bright but if its not Theale you have lost me and maybe everybody else on here.
Puzzled for sure
Last edited by Harps62 on March 14th, 2018, 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Next