Embarrassed

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
no avatar
User

Mike Kear

Re: Embarrassed

Postby Mike Kear » March 17th, 2018, 10:03 am

Seriously who are these contributors who hate Gavin
Forgetting Theale who is currently banned I believe.
Was puzzled on Thursday when it was stated Gavin and the original board were elected in 2016 seems a long way further back but sure I am not correct in that assumption.
It seems like 3 years already with so much going on.
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Sunny and warm Pembrokeshire

Postby pembsexile » March 17th, 2018, 10:29 am

david_g_barron wrote:
Taffweigan wrote:Kieran and his family are dear friends. Your comment was vile and you should be embarrassed. You're so desperate to smear our board you did it at the expense of his family's feelings. Yes they have seen your comment. It would have been Kierans 15th birthday on Sunday so it's been difficult enough for them the last week. How do you think this went with them? By the way they think a lot of Gavin Foxall too!

Too right, the more that people are hating Gavin Foxall on here, has made myself more determined to support him and the rest of the board as a whole.

Gavin like the rest of the board have been on a deep learning curve, in learning how to run a football club, but from what has been going on over the last year they have learnt from mistakes, and have pointed the club into the right direction, and to a direction that has been beneficial for the club as a whole.

I hope that when the three years are up, the whole board decide to go for election again, because I would certainly vote for them.

Hate. That is a very strong word, don't remember anyone mentioning that on here.

You seem to be offering the Board unconditional support. Dangerous territory.
no avatar
User

Harps62

Postby Harps62 » March 17th, 2018, 10:50 am

Just from a neutral point of view its seems the pro Gavin contributors are seriously going over the top with such words as "Hate" & "Crime"
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

MT

Postby Exile 1976 » March 17th, 2018, 11:02 am

david_g_barron wrote:
Taffweigan wrote:Kieran and his family are dear friends. Your comment was vile and you should be embarrassed. You're so desperate to smear our board you did it at the expense of his family's feelings. Yes they have seen your comment. It would have been Kierans 15th birthday on Sunday so it's been difficult enough for them the last week. How do you think this went with them? By the way they think a lot of Gavin Foxall too!

Too right, the more that people are hating Gavin Foxall on here, has made myself more determined to support him and the rest of the board as a whole.

Gavin like the rest of the board have been on a deep learning curve, in learning how to run a football club, but from what has been going on over the last year they have learnt from mistakes, and have pointed the club into the right direction, and to a direction that has been beneficial for the club as a whole.

I hope that when the three years are up, the whole board decide to go for election again, because I would certainly vote for them.

Yes they've been on a learning curve but three different pay offs to former employees, ongoing academy kit fiasco, to name but two things, suggest they're not learning fast enough.
There have been many **** ups, but how many times has our Chairman come out and apologise? After all, anything positive about the club and you cant keep him away from the press !! He has not met the fans/owners of the club for nearly a year, regardless of having other engagements why has he not postponed until he could meet us? Do you find this acceptable?
Anyway, if you're happy to blindly follow with no questions asked, more fool you.
no avatar
User

rncfc

Caerphilly

Postby rncfc » March 17th, 2018, 10:34 pm

It's a bit mental. I know Gavin and he's a nice bloke; I don't really know why people constantly slag him off. Presumably because they were all too busy playing with their peckers when the trust took over the club and now they're feeling a bit jealous.

For the record, I wish we weren't trust owned. But seeing as we are, we could have far worse people than Gavin calling the shots. Any company needs decisive board members who will rattle cages; the key is to surround them with people who are strong enough to make sure they pick the right fights. Hopefully we now have that.
Previous