Embarrassed

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Embarrassed

Postby Stan A. Einstein » March 15th, 2018, 12:17 am

To say that I am embarrassed by my insensitivity would be to put it mildly.

However the only people who can accept or refuse that apology are the family and friends of Kieran. Now if AlanJBriant, Jimmy exile and Taffwegian want to call me vile, vermin etc, could I just ask that they use this thread to do so.

If you believe that I deliberately set out to upset anyone then that is a matter for you. If you think that my apology is insincere that is a matter for you. But if any of you believe that points scoring on threads where I have apologized actually helps the friends and family of this young man then I suggest you examine your own motives.

Goodnight.
no avatar
User

Corpaboy

Re: Embarrassed

Postby Corpaboy » March 15th, 2018, 12:38 am

Stan A. Einstein wrote:To say that I am embarrassed by my insensitivity would be to put it mildly.

However the only people who can accept or refuse that apology are the family and friends of Kieran. Now if AlanJBriant, Jimmy exile and Taffwegian want to call me vile, vermin etc, could I just ask that they use this thread to do so.

If you believe that I deliberately set out to upset anyone then that is a matter for you. If you think that my apology is insincere that is a matter for you. But if any of you believe that points scoring on threads where I have apologized actually helps the friends and family of this young man then I suggest you examine your own motives.

Goodnight.

Night , Stan .
See above "Toxic" thread .......
We're all County at the end of the day . Let's re-group and get back to supporting this great , little club we have
CTID
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » March 15th, 2018, 12:44 am

Corpaboy wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:To say that I am embarrassed by my insensitivity would be to put it mildly.

Goodnight.

Night , Stan .
We're all County at the end of the day . Let's re-group and get back to supporting this great , little club we have
CTID

Thanks. Although I feel embarrassed I am sure it is as nothing to the pain felt by a family. I am not concerned if people want to have a go at me. What upsets me is that a young man's death has been weaponized and it is down to my stupidity.
no avatar
User

Corpaboy

Postby Corpaboy » March 15th, 2018, 1:03 am

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:

Goodnight.

Night , Stan .
CTID

Thanks. Although I feel embarrassed I am sure it is as nothing to the pain felt by a family. I am not concerned if people want to have a go at me. What upsets me is that a young man's death has been weaponized and it is down to my stupidity.

PM on it's way when I can work out how to send it !!!
CTID
User

UPTHEPORT

The Republic of Malpas

Postby UPTHEPORT » March 15th, 2018, 10:22 am

Stan from what I've read you knew nothing of the young lads funeral your intentions weren't in anyway nasty

Don't beat yourself up over it mate you where man enough to say sorry as soon as it was mentioned if others can't expect that that's their problem not yours
no avatar
User

The Cat

Ponthir,Wales

Postby The Cat » March 15th, 2018, 7:06 pm

For what it's worth I certainly don't think Stan meant to offend anyone. That's coming from someone who has had a few disagreements on here with the man. Got to be fair, though, he wouldn't intentionally cause more pain than has already been received.
User

Taffweigan

Postby Taffweigan » March 16th, 2018, 9:58 am

Kieran and his family are dear friends. Your comment was vile and you should be embarrassed. You're so desperate to smear our board you did it at the expense of his family's feelings. Yes they have seen your comment. It would have been Kierans 15th birthday on Sunday so it's been difficult enough for them the last week. How do you think this went with them? By the way they think a lot of Gavin Foxall too!
no avatar
User

Harps62

Postby Harps62 » March 16th, 2018, 10:53 am

Taff

Come on .
No need to twist the knife is there.
Stan stated he was embarrassed

The fella apologised.
no avatar
User

Newportonian

Postby Newportonian » March 16th, 2018, 12:14 pm

Taff,
Stan doesn’t need anybody to defend him he’s big enough and ugly enough to do that himself, and he has obviously realised that what he said is indefensible, he made a dick of himself for which he has publicly apologised and feels embarrassed.
you are now picking up that mantle by continuing to not only kick a man when he’s down but to continue to kick the downed man when he is well passed being conscious this is putting you in the position of doing something worse than the original statement made by Stan, what you are doing now is consciously pursuing and bullying someone that has already demonstrated their remorse for their poor judgement, bullying is not acceptable in any walk of life, please stop and let it go.
User

Taffweigan

Postby Taffweigan » March 16th, 2018, 1:08 pm

Newportonian wrote:Taff,
Stan doesn’t need anybody to defend him he’s big enough and ugly enough to do that himself, and he has obviously realised that what he said is indefensible, he made a dick of himself for which he has publicly apologised and feels embarrassed.
you are now picking up that mantle by continuing to not only kick a man when he’s down but to continue to kick the downed man when he is well passed being conscious this is putting you in the position of doing something worse than the original statement made by Stan, what you are doing now is consciously pursuing and bullying someone that has already demonstrated their remorse for their poor judgement, bullying is not acceptable in any walk of life, please stop and let it go.

If he stops talking about it I won't reply. Simple
no avatar
User

Newportonian

Postby Newportonian » March 16th, 2018, 2:20 pm

All he’s done is express his remorse and embarrassment and offer an apology.

You have become the dick. Simple
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

MT

Postby Exile 1976 » March 16th, 2018, 2:33 pm

Taffweigan wrote:
Newportonian wrote:Taff,

If he stops talking about it I won't reply. Simple

He's said sorry numerous times, give over and regardless of whether the family like GF or not, that has no bearing on his ability to run our club. The fact he has yet to turn up to a meeting with the fans in so long is piss poor also.
User

JonD

Corridor of Uncertainty

Postby JonD » March 16th, 2018, 2:44 pm

This thread is morphing into a scene from Cool Hand Luke.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » March 16th, 2018, 3:41 pm

JonD wrote:This thread is morphing into a scene from Cool Hand Luke.

Great film. And in fairness Taff does look a bit like Dragline. :grin:
no avatar
User

david_g_barron

Postby david_g_barron » March 17th, 2018, 9:44 am

Taffweigan wrote:Kieran and his family are dear friends. Your comment was vile and you should be embarrassed. You're so desperate to smear our board you did it at the expense of his family's feelings. Yes they have seen your comment. It would have been Kierans 15th birthday on Sunday so it's been difficult enough for them the last week. How do you think this went with them? By the way they think a lot of Gavin Foxall too!

Too right, the more that people are hating Gavin Foxall on here, has made myself more determined to support him and the rest of the board as a whole.

Gavin like the rest of the board have been on a deep learning curve, in learning how to run a football club, but from what has been going on over the last year they have learnt from mistakes, and have pointed the club into the right direction, and to a direction that has been beneficial for the club as a whole.

I hope that when the three years are up, the whole board decide to go for election again, because I would certainly vote for them.
Next