Toxic

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
User

Bush

Re: Toxic

Postby Bush » March 16th, 2018, 1:22 pm

Taffweigan wrote:Toxic yes!! Smearing our board constantly. Running people down for doing good for the club. I personally feel this site should get a full reset and new guidelines so allegations, rumours, potentially damaging posts should be rejected

Didn't you use this board to smear the current board when they refused your father in law's director application?
User

Taffweigan

Postby Taffweigan » March 16th, 2018, 1:28 pm

Bush wrote:
Taffweigan wrote:Toxic yes!! Smearing our board constantly. Running people down for doing good for the club. I personally feel this site should get a full reset and new guidelines so allegations, rumours, potentially damaging posts should be rejected

Didn't you use this board to smear the current board when they refused your father in law's director application?

I expressed an outrage at the handling of his application. I did not smear anyone
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

MT

Postby Exile 1976 » March 16th, 2018, 1:34 pm

Personally I think if you don't like it then you shouldn't use it.......although this site does become of use to you when you're selling your tat though !!
User

Taffweigan

Postby Taffweigan » March 16th, 2018, 1:40 pm

Exile 1976 wrote:

Personally I think if you don't like it then you shouldn't use it.......although this site does become of use to you when you're selling your tat though !!

The board is only toxic because of the posts from a select few toxic people. Plenty of good people out there too though. Also this board gets a lot of traffic from non posters. It's a great base for advertising. Just a shame the pro active and positive stuff doesn't get attention from the regulars.
no avatar
User

Harps62

Postby Harps62 » March 16th, 2018, 1:53 pm

Sorry to say that your posts get so very few hits.
If I see something posted on your views or raffles, sales I just move onto the next post.
You really did give this board some grief over your father in law which certainly helped him ending at the bottom of the poll.
Especially that he was a former CEO at Worcester which was a little bit exaggerated.
Anyway hopefully the other matter has run its course and sure Stan will not come back anymore on it.
no avatar
User

Corpaboy

Postby Corpaboy » March 16th, 2018, 3:31 pm

Like I said .... group hug , anyone ???? :roll:
User

Jack - Admin

Rank

Administrator

Postby Jack - Admin » March 16th, 2018, 5:01 pm

Email confirmation procedures were implemented and I am monitoring them per registration.

It is far too exclusionary to be banning emails such as "gmail" and "hotmail" as they are the more popular services to use than setting up one with your service provider.

We would be shooting ourselves in the foot as far as encouraging new users to register with us if they've got to jump through hoops to do so.

Like I've said, it's quite simple really; use the report button iif you see anything wrong. Even if you believe the poster is a double account.
Previous