An inside perspective.

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Make your own minds up.

Postby Stan A. Einstein » March 14th, 2018, 6:42 pm

I will choose my words with great care.

Gavin Foxall is chairman of Newport County AFC. A club owned and run by supporters via a trust. A club who owes it's existence to supporters, As chairman Gavin has a position of great responsibility towards those supporters. It is a privilege and should be treated as such. On the last two occasions where club officials have held meetings with the supporters Gavin has failed to attend.

On Thursday 15th March a further AGM and public meeting is due to take place. Over the last six months a number of issues have arisen with respect to the leadership of Mr Foxall. Namely his style of management as outlined by Charlie Hopkins and allegations being raised by a former player at the club that a number of employees had left the club and pursued litigation against our club.

I can now reveal that there was a payment of over £14,000's to Mr Anthony Redwood.

Clearly those supporters who raised nearly £250,000 to save the club deserve an explanation. I do not know the specifics, I do not say Mr Foxall is to blame. However as he is the chairman, the buck stops with him.

Where I find Mr Foxall's behaviour to have fallen below the standards required of a person in his privileged position is not because of the allegation but rather in his contempt of the fan base in meeting those criticisms.

Two days ago 12 March at 5-26 pm Theale opened a thread on here (board member resignation) in which he claimed inter alia that Gavin Foxall would not be attending the board meeting. I was not alone in counselling that it might be better if Theale waited until the meeting.

Now I will not identify the name of 'Supporter' but he has previously told us who he is, and I am aware that he is a former Civil Service colleague of Mr Foxall. I should add that there is absolutely nothing to preclude supporter commenting on this board on anything he so wishes. However as with everyone who exercises their right to freedom of speech they are open to challenge.

At 8-29 pm on the 13th March (Yesterday) a person who had never posted before 'fed up with it' posted that Gavin was at a funeral and wake. 17 minutes later Mr Foxall's friend 'supporter' used this post to make a personal attack on Theale.

This is suspicious. However it now goes beyond reasonable doubt. Mr Foxall has indeed indicated that he will not be attending the AGM or Public Meeting because he is indeed going to a funeral. I can also inform you that the deceased is not a family member or friend of Mr Foxall but rather the father of a friend. It is of course right and proper that Mr Foxall supports his friend at the funeral. It is not in my view acceptable that Mr Foxall will remain for many hours after the funeral away from his duties at the Newport County AFC.

You are entitled to draw your own conclusions. My view that a man who is not able to face criticism or those critical of him lacks the fibre to be a suitable chairman of our club.
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

MT

Re: Make your own minds up.

Postby Exile 1976 » March 14th, 2018, 6:51 pm

It's also true that 'theale' knew, being that he is a very good friend of one of our directors, (as I'm sure you are aware already) that GF was going to a funeral tomorrow.

Should GF be there tomorrow? Not for me to say, i don't know how close he was to the person who sadly passed away, BUT, if he is unable to be there then the meeting should be rescheduled so that he IS able to attend.
no avatar
User

Jimmy Exile

Postby Jimmy Exile » March 14th, 2018, 7:08 pm

Hi stan. how do you know we paid anyhony redwood £14000? Are you being leaked information? is theale being leaked information.

if so then it just shows what disgusting individuals that we have at the county. if there are people on the board leaking stuff they should resign straight away. As exile said in the other thread it's all very weasley.

also the fact that this thread is being stated and the other one as a witch hunt against one lesson is even more disgusting. if you've got such a problem then call him and ask him the questions.
no avatar
User

Jimmy Exile

Postby Jimmy Exile » March 14th, 2018, 7:13 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:I will choose my words with great care.

Gavin Foxall is chairman of Newport County AFC. A club owned and run by supporters via a trust. A club who owes it's existence to supporters, As chairman Gavin has a position of great responsibility towards those supporters. It is a privilege and should be treated as such. On the last two occasions where club officials have held meetings with the supporters Gavin has failed to attend.

On Thursday 15th March a further AGM and public meeting is due to take place. Over the last six months a number of issues have arisen with respect to the leadership of Mr Foxall. Namely his style of management as outlined by Charlie Hopkins and allegations being raised by a former player at the club that a number of employees had left the club and pursued litigation against our club.

I can now reveal that there was a payment of over £14,000's to Mr Anthony Redwood.

Clearly those supporters who raised nearly £250,000 to save the club deserve an explanation. I do not know the specifics, I do not say Mr Foxall is to blame. However as he is the chairman, the buck stops with him.

Where I find Mr Foxall's behaviour to have fallen below the standards required of a person in his privileged position is not because of the allegation but rather in his contempt of the fan base in meeting those criticisms.

Two days ago 12 March at 5-26 pm Theale opened a thread on here (board member resignation) in which he claimed inter alia that Gavin Foxall would not be attending the board meeting. I was not alone in counselling that it might be better if Theale waited until the meeting.

Now I will not identify the name of 'Supporter' but he has previously told us who he is, and I am aware that he is a former Civil Service colleague of Mr Foxall. I should add that there is absolutely nothing to preclude supporter commenting on this board on anything he so wishes. However as with everyone who exercises their right to freedom of speech they are open to challenge.

At 8-29 pm on the 13th March (Yesterday) a person who had never posted before 'fed up with it' posted that Gavin was at a funeral and wake. 17 minutes later Mr Foxall's friend 'supporter' used this post to make a personal attack on Theale.

This is suspicious. However it now goes beyond reasonable doubt. Mr Foxall has indeed indicated that he will not be attending the AGM or Public Meeting because he is indeed going to a funeral. I can also inform you that the deceased is not a family member or friend of Mr Foxall but rather the father of a friend. It is of course right and proper that Mr Foxall supports his friend at the funeral. It is not in my view acceptable that Mr Foxall will remain for many hours after the funeral away from his duties at the Newport County AFC.

You are entitled to draw your own conclusions. My view that a man who is not able to face criticism or those critical of him lacks the fibre to be a suitable chairman of our club.

where are you getting you're info from stan? who told you about the funeral and redwood? Surely only a current director would know this? Or someone within the club. Whoever it is they need to resign
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » March 14th, 2018, 7:14 pm

Jimmy Exile wrote:Hi stan. how do you know we paid anyhony redwood £14000? Are you being leaked information? is theale being leaked information.

if so then it just shows what disgusting individuals that we have at the county. if there are people on the board leaking stuff they should resign straight away. As exile said in the other thread it's all very weasley.

also the fact that this thread is being stated and the other one as a witch hunt against one lesson is even more disgusting. if you've got such a problem then call him and ask him the questions.

Jimmy,

You are entitled to your opinion. 8)
no avatar
User

Jimmy Exile

Postby Jimmy Exile » March 14th, 2018, 7:15 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Jimmy Exile wrote:Hi stan. how do you know we paid anyhony redwood £14000? Are you being leaked information? is theale being leaked information.

Jimmy,

You are entitled to your opinion. 8)

thanks stan. any chance of answering the question
no avatar
User

Harps62

Postby Harps62 » March 14th, 2018, 7:18 pm

Would assume Anthony Redwood would.
Its not top secret and would of thought tribunal judgements could be obtained quite easily.
Nobody is being disgusting.
Small point take your time Jimmy with your threads.

anyhony redwood did not get a bean from anybody.
no avatar
User

Jimmy Exile

Postby Jimmy Exile » March 14th, 2018, 7:18 pm

You gotta stir it up
And then you gotta act a clown
'Cause if you believe all the shite that is spread on this site
Then your nose is brown
But you'll be as bad as the dopes on this site
For making your mind up
Last edited by Jimmy Exile on March 14th, 2018, 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » March 14th, 2018, 7:19 pm

Jimmy Exile wrote:
where are you getting you're info from stan? who told you about the funeral and redwood? Surely only a current director would know this? Or someone within the club. Whoever it is they need to resign

I note you are not asking me whether what I'm saying is true or not.

There's a good boy. 8)
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » March 14th, 2018, 7:20 pm

Jimmy Exile wrote:

None whatsoever.
no avatar
User

Jimmy Exile

Postby Jimmy Exile » March 14th, 2018, 7:22 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Jimmy Exile wrote:

There's a good boy. 8)

no stan I don't know if it's true or not. So ill try and see if you have the courage to answer straight questions.

who told you that we paid redwood 18000
Who is telling you this information
Who told you about the funeral details of gavins friend
no avatar
User

Jimmy Exile

Postby Jimmy Exile » March 14th, 2018, 7:24 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Jimmy Exile wrote:

None whatsoever.

didn't think so. cowardly trouble maker and nasty piece of work
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » March 14th, 2018, 7:27 pm

Jimmy Exile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Jimmy Exile wrote:

There's a good boy. 8)

no stan I don't know if it's true or not. So ill try and see if you have the courage to answer straight questions.

who told you that we paid redwood 18000
Who is telling you this information
Who told you about the funeral details of gavins friend

Nobody told me we paid Mr Redwood £18.000.

As I said nobody.

Again nobody.

By the way Jimmy, you're too stupid to understand why the answers I have given you are accurate. Disingenuous I grant you but accurate nonetheless. 8)
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » March 14th, 2018, 7:31 pm

Jimmy Exile wrote:
didn't think so. cowardly trouble maker and nasty piece of work

That's me the coward of the County. :grin:

But I can assure you what I have said is true.
User

Bush

Postby Bush » March 14th, 2018, 7:38 pm

He could ask him at a supporters meeting but he never turns up!
Next