An inside perspective.

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
User

UPTHEPORT

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Gavin Foxall and Newport County

Postby UPTHEPORT » April 14th, 2018, 1:16 am

Pathetic
no avatar
User

Jimmy Exile

Re: An inside perspective.

Postby Jimmy Exile » April 14th, 2018, 9:51 am

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Jimmy Exile wrote:

hi I wouldn't bother me. I've never seen my contract. people who ask for contracts normally do because they are worried about theirs job or trouble makers. your email thread doesn't prove anything really. Bearing in mind that everything you've posted is one sided and against Gavin and we haven't seen his side of the story, I still think Gavin comes out of it with credit. and that's just on hearing redwards side of the story.

that should tell all you need to know about fans making their mind up. everyone knows that redward is useless and an idiot. he has sucked you in and because of that and because of your blind hate campaign you look an idiot as well.

just my opinion which I have a right to express.

Hi Jimmy,

I agree entirely with you about your having a right to express your opinion.
As for the rest of your contribution to this thread perhaps it is best that people read it and make their own minds up.

Have a very pleasant evening.

Hi stan. I agree with you about people reading it and making there mind up. looking at the thread I think it's quite obvious that your hate campaign has backfired as most are coming out in support of Gavin and the board. and that's with only redwards side of the story. have a spifffing weekend
no avatar
User

Willthiswork

Rank

Postby Willthiswork » April 16th, 2018, 5:40 pm

no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » April 17th, 2018, 5:10 pm

Jimmy Exile wrote:
Hi stan. I agree with you about people reading it and making there mind up. looking at the thread I think it's quite obvious that your hate campaign has backfired as most are coming out in support of Gavin and the board. and that's with only redwards side of the story. have a spifffing weekend

Jimmy,

Thank you for your kind wisher re the weekend. I had a very pleasant time thanks, it was my stag weekend in Dublin.

As for hate campaigns. Re-read the thread. It's pretty clear where the vitriol is coming from. By the way surnames are real nowns and thus begin with a capital letter. Also the surname is Redwood not Redward and to you it's Mr Redwood. I hope that helps you with your English GCSE or whatever you will be sitting in a couple of years is called these days

Best wishes,

Stan.
no avatar
User

Jimmy Exile

Postby Jimmy Exile » April 17th, 2018, 7:14 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Jimmy Exile wrote:

Jimmy,

Thank you for your kind wisher re the weekend. I had a very pleasant time thanks, it was my stag weekend in Dublin.

As for hate campaigns. Re-read the thread. It's pretty clear where the vitriol is coming from. By the way surnames are real nowns and thus begin with a capital letter. Also the surname is Redwood not Redward and to you it's Mr Redwood. I hope that helps you with your English GCSE or whatever you will be sitting in a couple of years is called these days

Best wishes,

Stan.

hi stan.

thank you for your help with my spelling. I didn't find your post patronising at all.

also just to let you know, you've spelt the word 'wishes' wrong.

lolz
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » April 17th, 2018, 8:41 pm

Jimmy Exile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Jimmy Exile wrote:

Jimmy,

Best wishes,

Stan.

hi stan.

thank you for your help with my spelling. I didn't find your post patronising at all.

also just to let you know, you've spelt the word 'wishes' wrong.

lolz

It wasn't meant to be patronising so I am not in the least surprised. Just to assist your error wasn't one of spelling it was one of grammar. Also and again I hope this helps my error was not of spelling either but rather one of typography. Just as well to be aware of these things. Can make all the difference in an examination.

Best wishes as always,

Stan.
no avatar
User

Willthiswork

Rank

Postby Willthiswork » April 17th, 2018, 9:27 pm

Get a room you two. ;)
no avatar
User

Jimmy Exile

Postby Jimmy Exile » April 17th, 2018, 10:03 pm

hi stan. thanks for the education. I think I'll pass up on any advice from you though until you learn to spell noun. so that's bad grammar and spelling in the very post you point out my spelling.

lol.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » April 18th, 2018, 8:33 am

Thank you for answering that. I don't know why you try to disguise yourself as semi-illiterate when you are clearly not. We had a chap called StefanK who did the same.

Back on topic. Having reread this thread perhaps you too will have noticed that the bile and vitriol seems to all be coming from one direction. Any thoughts as to why that is?

Also now the new directors are in place the minutes of board meetings are being produced. A step in the right direction don't you think?Clearly with this knowledge supporters will be far better able to consider, debate and criticize.

Also I would be interested to know why it is you believe criticism is a hate campaign? Idle curiosity on my part, nothing more.

Have a good day and if you choose to reply I would be interested in your views on the questions asked.

Stan
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

MT

Postby Exile 1976 » April 18th, 2018, 2:40 pm

They fight
They bite
They bite and fight and bite
Bite, bite, bite
Fight, fight, fight