An inside perspective.

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
User

Jack - Admin

Rank

Administrator

Re: An inside perspective.

Postby Jack - Admin » March 22nd, 2018, 8:58 pm

rncfc wrote:
I've had other usernames in the past whilst banned as well.

You know that's a bannable offence, right?
no avatar
User

theale

Postby theale » March 22nd, 2018, 9:35 pm

People start growing a set and tell us who you are,I know the 4 board members who write there views on here,big brother is watching us all lol.
no avatar
User

theale

Re: Just to say

Postby theale » March 22nd, 2018, 9:37 pm

Nailed it stan.
no avatar
User

rncfc

Caerphilly

Re: Just to say

Postby rncfc » March 22nd, 2018, 9:39 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:A big sorry to JonD. Notwithstanding that on two related and controversial posts below peace has broken out. Clearly strongly held views on both sides are still held and being robustly expressed but I am sure that all posters today myself included are relieved that the toxic element has gone. I know Jon enjoyed watching the fighting and I am willing to bet hard cash he wasn't alone. But on a serious note I am sure that everyone posting today has the best interests of the club at heart.

Just my idle curiosity. Although I am sure that they are three different people and although I am sure that they were not acting in concert with one another does anyone else wonder why Mr Gallipoli, Alan G Bryant and Jimmy Exile have suddenly become more rare than hens teeth? 75 posts between them and all together they just stop.

Curious.

(Okay that second paragraph, I typed with my fingers crossed. :grin: )

I can vouch for one of them having nothing to do with the club whatsoever.

I've been critical of Alan Bryant myself in the past on other topics where I agreed with your approach, as he clearly has a close connection to the club in my opinion.
no avatar
User

rncfc

Caerphilly

Postby rncfc » March 22nd, 2018, 9:46 pm

Jackorias wrote:
rncfc wrote:
I've had other usernames in the past whilst banned as well.

You know that's a bannable offence, right?

Oh dear, really? I'm sure I'd find other things to fill my day, although it would difficult to replace the drama of this place.
no avatar
User

Harps62

Postby Harps62 » March 22nd, 2018, 9:48 pm

pembsexile wrote:
Harps62 wrote:
pembsexile wrote:Blo***y hell, if you thought this thread was chaotic before it is going to go completely chaotic now. It seems Competition man has joined in! Heaven help us all.

Pembs mate

Maybe I didn't read it since joining but explain who competition man was.
If you are not about perhaps somebody with a bit of sense could tell me.
I assume it was somebody with loads of Aliases.
Exile you are normally about let me know the story.
Cheers
Harps

Competition man was a person who came on here with some truly wierd ideas and boasts. A few people on this board suspect that he kept coming back on here using numerous aliases. In my opinion he is a conspiracy theorist of the highest order.

As the poster was questioning your identity I immediately suspected 'that's Competition Man'. I could well be wrong.

I don't agree with using multiple posts and Jackorias is well within his rights to call me out if he thinks I am telling a porky. Must admit I was surprised that you had resorted to that tactic, (not multiple though I hope). Can understand your irritation about getting annoyed continually though. There is more to life (and Newpôrt County) than this message board although I do love it. :grin:

Evening Pembs
Only used Mike because I was getting grief every time I posted on here.
Mike never gave anybody grief and never got any in return.
No idea why Jack wanted to out me as there must be dozens on here thinking who will be next.
Like you say its only a football forum but like you I do love it.
All the posts I made are from one person but its just got worse and worse the insults.
Mike like the original has moved to Belgium where I am sure he will be happy in his retirement.
Making Mrs Harps a nice tea as we speak as had a full on day with the grand kids.
No time for coin hunting today more about probate etc unfortunately
Cheers
Harps
no avatar
User

theale

Postby theale » March 22nd, 2018, 10:10 pm

Good stuff harps,don't upset jackanory or you will be tarred and feathered lol
no avatar
User

Rhys with an H

Postby Rhys with an H » March 23rd, 2018, 12:02 am

If Foxy was the Chair of Tesco and had this fiasco, would he be accountable to his shareholders also?
no avatar
User

rncfc

Caerphilly

Postby rncfc » March 23rd, 2018, 12:13 am

Rhys with an H wrote:If Foxy was the Chair of Tesco and had this fiasco, would he be accountable to his shareholders also?

To b fair, Directors are legally always accountable to shareholders as far as I am aware. Sure I'll quickly be corrected if I'm wrong.
no avatar
User

theale

Postby theale » March 23rd, 2018, 12:24 am

Your always wrong,try the Cardiff City message board you'll be a hero,they will build a statue of your head in brass and place it in the toilet block of Cardiff Central railway station.
no avatar
User

Rhys with an H

Postby Rhys with an H » March 23rd, 2018, 12:33 am

rncfc wrote:
Rhys with an H wrote:If Foxy was the Chair of Tesco and had this fiasco, would he be accountable to his shareholders also?

To b fair, Directors are legally always accountable to shareholders as far as I am aware. Sure I'll quickly be corrected if I'm wrong.

Thanks for that. But if the board are obliged by law why have I just found out about it on an unofficial message board by a whistle blower, and not a single communication from our Club?
Being a community share holder and a trust member I would like to know where mine and others monies are being Spunked.
User

SJG99

The End of the Hedge

Re: The Gavin Foxall appreciation thread.

Postby SJG99 » March 23rd, 2018, 1:37 am

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Matthew Chapter 6 verses 1-4

Be careful not to do your acts of righteousness before men, to be seen by them. If you do you shall have no reward from your Father in heaven. So when you give do not announce it with trumpets as the hypocrites do...........

To be clear this is not a criticism of Gavin it is a criticism of you.

Nice attempt at logic there, but there's nothing in that quote being critical of announcing that someone else has been charitable. Only if you announce it about yourself.

You know, like you did just beforehand when you said "I personally always keep my charitable donations secret". :lol:
no avatar
User

theale

Postby theale » March 23rd, 2018, 3:05 am

Rhys don't hold your breath,we will be able to ask gavin questions in 2034 if any of us are still around,when can you meet for a natter with the fans gavin?
no avatar
User

Willthiswork

Rank

Postby Willthiswork » March 23rd, 2018, 8:14 am

Rhys with an H wrote:
rncfc wrote:

Thanks for that. But if the board are obliged by law why have I just found out about it on an unofficial message board by a whistle blower, and not a single communication from our Club?
Being a community share holder and a trust member I would like to know where mine and others monies are being Spunked.

Fiasco? An issue was dealt with.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » March 23rd, 2018, 9:28 am

Willthiswork wrote:

An issue was dealt with.

Let's assume that Mr Redwood's critics are correct. Let us assume that Mr Redwood is indeed a trouble making incompetent we are well shot of.

Don't you believe that perhaps Mr Foxall ought to explain how £21,000 of your money ended up being given to this weirdo as Jimmy Exile calls him?
PreviousNext