Good News...Moderators close my account please

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
no avatar
User

neilcork68

Posts

5763

Good News...Moderators close my account please

Postby neilcork68 » March 21st, 2018, 8:40 am

Well for all you posters who disagree with my posts because you don't like the truth... :wink:

I am taking a self imposed sabbatical from this board because its turning into a 'school playground' with all the childish name calling , sly backhanded digs etc.
I thought I joined a board to talk football and debate things about OUR club but the last few weeks have been pathetic.
Yes I have been as guilty as some by some of the name calling but because of the posts I have felt they deserved responses at the time..Looking back at it I may have been wrong so if its upset anyone I apologise.
As I said , and stick too .What was wrote about me didn't effect me one bit as I didn't care if others disagreed with my views. They were my views !!!!!!

One final post to some on here....." Have a look at yourselves , and read what you post as it may upset a few , who unlike me couldn't give two f's"

Some of the replies are bordering on bullying !!!!!!!!
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

9785

Re: Good News...Moderators close my account please

Postby Stan A. Einstein » March 21st, 2018, 9:24 am

Neil,

I will be sad to lose your contributions. I have to say that when we have disagreed on an issue all too often time has proved you correct.

I agree with you that the levels of vitriolic abuse on here orchestrated by those who pretend to have the moral high ground have reached ridiculous proportions but I would ask you to reconsider.

If you walk away they will think they have won.
no avatar
User

newgroundrodney

Posts

6008

Re: Good News...Moderators close my account please

Postby newgroundrodney » March 21st, 2018, 10:22 am

Neil, over the years I've had very little if any direct interaction with you.... but I enjoy reading what you write. I tend to respond to the post, not the poster.
So I for one would like you to stay.
no avatar
User

rncfc

Posts

3111

Location

Caerphilly

Re: Good News...Moderators close my account please

Postby rncfc » March 21st, 2018, 10:25 am

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Neil,

I will be sad to lose your contributions. I have to say that when we have disagreed on an issue all too often time has proved you correct.

I agree with you that the levels of vitriolic abuse on here orchestrated by those who pretend to have the moral high ground have reached ridiculous proportions but I would ask you to reconsider.

If you walk away they will think they have won.


Good to see you've finally learned how to spell his name, oh eloquent one.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

9785

Re: Good News...Moderators close my account please

Postby Stan A. Einstein » March 21st, 2018, 10:28 am

rncfc wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:Neil,

I will be sad to lose your contributions. I have to say that when we have disagreed on an issue all too often time has proved you correct.

I agree with you that the levels of vitriolic abuse on here orchestrated by those who pretend to have the moral high ground have reached ridiculous proportions but I would ask you to reconsider.

If you walk away they will think they have won.


Good to see you've finally learned how to spell his name, oh eloquent one.


Not bad for a rat, eh? 8)
no avatar
User

rncfc

Posts

3111

Location

Caerphilly

Re: Good News...Moderators close my account please

Postby rncfc » March 21st, 2018, 10:30 am

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
rncfc wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:Neil,

I will be sad to lose your contributions. I have to say that when we have disagreed on an issue all too often time has proved you correct.

I agree with you that the levels of vitriolic abuse on here orchestrated by those who pretend to have the moral high ground have reached ridiculous proportions but I would ask you to reconsider.

If you walk away they will think they have won.


Good to see you've finally learned how to spell his name, oh eloquent one.


Not bad for a rat, eh? 8)


I am sure when it comes to matters not related to this club the analogy would not apply.
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

Posts

13936

Location

MT

Re: Good News...Moderators close my account please

Postby Exile 1976 » March 21st, 2018, 10:34 am

Disappointed Corky me old mucca. Stay and post your views mate, **** what anyone else thinks
User avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Posts

17185

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Good News...Moderators close my account please

Postby UPTHEPORT » March 21st, 2018, 12:44 pm

Corky don't take it to heat mate it's only a few just stick them on foe (ignore)
User avatar
User

County Exile

Posts

5614

Location

Frome, Somerset

Re: Good News...Moderators close my account please

Postby County Exile » March 21st, 2018, 1:43 pm

Come back Neil.

Why has this been moved? Surely it is football related?
no avatar
User

rncfc

Posts

3111

Location

Caerphilly

Re: Good News...Moderators close my account please

Postby rncfc » March 21st, 2018, 4:07 pm

To be honest, your contributions to the forum were not up to the standard of a League Two club anyway and this gives us the opportunity to improve the quality of the squad. I'm not knocking your effort but 5,376 posts in seven years, and how many goals?

Just the way I see it.
User avatar
User

Jack - Admin

Rank

Administrator

Posts

1223

Re: Good News...Moderators close my account please

Postby Jack - Admin » March 22nd, 2018, 9:32 am

neilcork68 wrote:Some of the replies are bordering on bullying !!!!!!!!


Which ones? Did you report them?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Powered by phpBB ®